• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
An Indonesian woman drowned her nine-year-old son in the bath, claiming she was worried that his “small penisâ€￾ would affect his prospects for the future, a police spokesman said Thursday.

The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP.

“She told police investigators that she killed him as he would have a bleak future with his small penis,â€￾ Rikwanto said.

“She drowned her son in a bathtub filled with water. She then dressed him and laid him on a bed. After that, she went to a nearby police office to report her crime. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/28/

indonesian-mother-kills-son-over-small-penis/

.....and I know a few that should have been drowned regardless of penis size.....just sayin'

Wonder what she considers an acceptable size dong?
Guess we have the end game to the century old question, size does matter

Wonder what she considers an acceptable size dong?
Guess we have the end game to the century old question, size does matter

I was also thinking what size should it be? Should it have come out with a grown man size wang, and smacked her with it, for her to be satisfied?? Just because she needs an over sized penis to fill her watermelon sized walls, doesn't mean all women do... But it is nice sometimes... He he he....

They're ALL small when they're NINE!!!!!!

ANd hey, maybe a little faith in your son that he will be confident enough to be awesome when he's a man.

I think the fact that no one has to shower after gym anymore (in the US) is really going to help with that confidence issue in the long run, by the way. ;D

[MENTION=3991]TKaz[/MENTION] They pretty much are, you don't see it really until they hit puberty, then it either grows or it doesn't. I saw one of mine at 11 and he was average, balls hadn't dropped, voice neither, two years later I had to pass him a towel, tried not to look, but it's huge! Now He's decided He's transgender, love him whatever, but can't help thinking it's a bloody waste! Youngest is just coming into his own, not as well endowed, yet, but he just wants to grow up get married and have kids, lol.

" it appeared to shrink further after the operation " What the fuck did they think would happen!

You guys really need to think out of the box.

Studies have shown that small penii's (for those of you familiar with DP), are an evolutionary phase out of the weak. This woman is merely following what our genetic coding is mapped to me. It's an instinct, like lioness eating her cubs, if they are born with a defect. This does not explain however the INCREASE in Asian populations. It has been theorized b By scholars in the highest thinktanks that the more Asians you you throw in pool the higher chance you have of a normal penis size. It's natures fudge factor to ensure survival. It's the Asian Way, whenever you have a deficiency or a task, just keep throwing people at it.

This theory can easily be proven by looking at the inverse situation. Lets use us Nordic people for example. We have huge penii. Our population is relatively small compared to Asia. We don't need the fudge factor for survival. In fact, we are so successful, we are having penis reductions in extreme cases.

You guys really need to think out of the box.

Studies have shown that small penii's (for those of you familiar with DP), are an evolutionary phase out of the weak. This woman is merely following what our genetic coding is mapped to me. It's an instinct, like lioness eating her cubs, if they are born with a defect. This does not explain however the INCREASE in Asian populations. It has been theorized b By scholars in the highest thinktanks that the more Asians you you throw in pool the higher chance you have of a normal penis size. It's natures fudge factor to ensure survival. It's the Asian Way, whenever you have a deficiency or a task, just keep throwing people at it.

This theory can easily be proven by looking at the inverse situation. Lets use us Nordic people for example. We have huge penii. Our population is relatively small compared to Asia. We don't need the fudge factor for survival. In fact, we are so successful, we are having penis reductions in extreme cases.

Oh, I believe it! I mean, all the men in huge trucks should be clue enough their confidence is level is low for a...certain reason. But here's the thing, if I thought my son had a small penis (I haven't even thought about it because he's EIGHT) & this bothered me....I might make an extra effort to boost him up. Sure a small penis can suck, but my momma told me I can do anything so, there!!
My people are nordic (haha, Madmen reference), I have faith my son will do well.

Where does our genetic mapping work & instinct for women? Women have small breasts they get bigger ones or sometimes they accept what they've got. But small breasted women don't do worse in life i'm guessing. Unless she's a stripper. So obviously it's not a physical thing with women even if we're judged on our level of beauty.

Back