• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
In a horrific incident, a 2-month-old baby was killed by her parents in the Indian state of Maharashtra. According to local reports, the girl child was poisoned by the couple who reportedly was unhappy about having another female child.

Prakash Padave, 28, and Jayashree Padave, 21, were arrested Wednesday by local police and produced in the court.

Local media Times Now reported that the couple, who already have a 2-year-old daughter, was allegedly upset about having a second girl child and decided to kill the infant.

After feeding the child poison, the couple rushed the baby to a private hospital where she was declared dead. The doctors were suspicious about the incident and decided to conduct an autopsy. The report revealed that the 2-month-old was poisoned.

The incident took place in early October but police arrested the parents Wednesday after they received the medical reports. While questioning, the couple admitted to mixing poison in the food to kill the baby girl since they did not want another girl in the family.

Female infanticide is not uncommon in India. Earlier this year, the United Nations declared India to be the world’s most dangerous place for girls, until the age of five. A new UN study found girl mortality rate is 75 percent higher than that of boys in the Asian nation.

In India, sons are believed to be those who can continue the family name, earn money, support their parents in old age, conduct funeral rites, whereas girls have a marginal social and economic position. When girls marry into another family, the parents feel burdened to pay dowry, which is still practiced in many parts of India despite being illegal.
https://www.ibtimes.com/2-month-old-poisoned-death-parents-didnt-want-another-baby-girl-2742042

These parents are not only evil, but stupid as well. There are now 50 million more males than females in India, and the number is still growing. By the time that girl got in her teens the desire for wives would be astronomical, as would be the profits of selling her into an arraigned marriage. What evil, stupid, dumb asses. No wonder why they are poor, they don't even know The Second Rule of Acquisition.

Last edited:
Why, someone from India was just telling me the other day how richly I could live in India as an expat. All the while these news stories were running through my mind. I should've asked him, if India is so fantastic, why is he working in Iraq?

I really wish Pakistan and India would go toe-to-toe in a full-on war with each other. They could deploy the nukes and solve everybody's worries about that region. Just such an absolute dung heap of human waste.

These parents are not only evil, but stupid as well. There are now 50 million more males than females in India, and the number is still growing. By the time that girl got in her teens the desire for wives would be astronomical, as would be the profits of selling her into an arraigned marriage. What evil, stupid, dumb asses. No wonder why they are poor, they don't even know The Second Rule of Acquisition.
This is why the dogs are at risk now.

Sterilize them both. NO SONS FOR YOU.

My cousin adopted her daughter from India, a much kinder and saner solution. Love that kid— they had to keep a life vest on her at the beach— she’d leap into the water any chance she got despite not yet knowing how to swim. She’s a RN now.

Back