• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

The popular West Coast burger chain In-N-Out said Monday it could not solve the mystery of a New York man who discovered one of its burgers sitting untouched on Queens street.

Denny Warnick, the company’s vice president of operations, said in a statement that he was “surprised” to hear about the double-double found early Saturday on Sutphin Boulevard in Jamaica.

“Because our burgers are only cooked fresh to order in six states, it must have taken considerable planning for that burger to make the trip from the grill all the way to the Empire State,” Warnick said.

Santa Monica native Lincoln Boehm, 31, told The Post Sunday that he found the pristine, wrapped In-N-Out double-double and that the discovery “genuinely shook me to my core.”

Boehm wondered how the burger had gotten there and how it had remained looking “as if it had come off the grill five minutes ago.”

The fast food giant has locations in Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Texas and its home state of California — but its closest restaurant is at least 1,500 miles from the Big Apple.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/22/in-n-out-cant-explain-how-mystery-burger-got-to-queens/

Interdimensional transportation technology is being developed by Amazon to make deliveries even faster. Admittedly there are still a few bugs in it but they are getting there.

Honestly though my first thought was it's a prank.
My second thought is one of those underground promotions that In and Out Burger is coming or something like that.
The third being, there really is intra-dimensional travel and someone left evidence.
Fourth, time traveller dropped his future lunch.

Well what do you know... Someone in NYC actually has good taste in West Coast fine burger cuisine.

I expect a snowflake surviving in hell next.

Can't say they have much for brains because it's on the road and not in their mouths... but hey, I guess the 'In-N-Out Urge' isn't something they go for.

For those not in the know...

In-N-OutBurger.jpg

Damn near every rear window or bumper had one of those stickers on em when I was in high school.

You can figure out what would happen to the 'B' and 'R'

It was Aliens. They were in and out so fast they didn't know they dropped their burger that they were taking home to experiment on. :troll: :troll: :troll:

In-n-out is overrated. I've been to a few in Cali and Nevada. There is one about 3 miles from my house. It's not worth going to.

Yeah, I was excited to try them out when I was in Austin. Better than your avereage (McD/Wendys/Burger King) fast food, but that's not saying much.

Latest posts

Back