• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@hzlb said:
This place, certainly, well worth it to me.
Seriously, All News, from all around the world , day after day, night after night All plopped, into one tighty spot ... how can ya bet that? Bonus - we even get to groan & moan, to all of it ... my kind of entertainment ...
[/QUOTE]

Nicely said @hzlb. That should be on the DD mugs, T-shirts, pens, aprons, kitchen magnets.
The whole kaboodle.

@hzlb said:
This place, certainly, well worth it to me.
Seriously, All News, from all around the world , day after day, night after night All plopped, into one tighty spot ... how can ya bet that? Bonus - we even get to groan & moan, to all of it ... my kind of entertainment ...

Nicely said @hzlb. That should be on the DD mugs, T-shirts, pens, aprons, kitchen magnets.
The whole kaboodle.
[/QUOTE]
And the calendar, too? ;)

For anyone who can't see the announcement at top, or may have dismissed it, the site has been moved to new server. The only two remaining issues are getting the SSL situation straightened out and get the search function working again. Both should be fixed today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks Nell - but, my request is being ignored ... guess, i need to hold my breath and turn purplish green

whoa > i feel blessed The sky parted, seas stopped ---- got a note to Mr Morbid , himself :) and he answered. In couple days, he is going to add another tier "thingie" --- so, guess, i can now breathe

Last edited:
I suspect you will be getting some weird cookie related issues while I get some of this redirect bullshit fixed. If you are told to accept cookies before logging in, but then still can't get logged in, clear your cookies from your browser and try again. Sorry for the hassle... but it shouldn't happen past tomorrow

Reactions: Alf

Latest posts

Back