• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.nola.com/national_polit...ycott.html?__vfz=rtw_top_pages=10835700014999
The "Impeach 45" apparel line at Walmart stores has led to calls for shoppers to boycott the retail giant from supporters of President Donald Trump, USA Today and other sources report. The company hasn't backed down yet, keeping the clothing for babies and adults for sale at its stores and online.

Fox News credits Ryan Fournier, head of Students for Trump, as the first to call for a Walmart boycott on social media.
[....]
Reports indicate "Impeach 45" clothing is made by a number of manufacturers, some of which also produce items featuring with the "Make America Great Again" and "Donald Trump Speaks For Me" slogans. Walmart hasn't responded to media inquiries seeking a response to the boycott threats.

The company has given into past pressure about its controversial fashion options in the past. It pulled merchandise branded with "Bulletproof -- Black Lives Matter" after complaints from the National Fraternal Order of Police, and last year it removed T-shirts emblazoned with "Rope. Tree. Journalist. Some Assembly Required."

T4SjCa_I

As far as I can tell, it's real. I think the outrage started because they were selling baby clothes with Impeach 45 on them. FFS, leave the bitties out of the politics! :rolleyes:

I know right ... if they want to print provocative things on babies clothing it should at least be useful, something like ...

Stop doing meth, mom, or Don't forget that I'm in the car ...

From this stories I have read, it was only online, and it wasn't from Walmart. Yes, it was available on walmart.com, but walmart is like Amazon in that others can sell stuff on their site.

Get over it, people. Hillary lost.

From this stories I have read, it was only online, and it wasn't from Walmart. Yes, it was available on walmart.com, but walmart is like Amazon in that others can sell stuff on their site.

Get over it, people. Hillary lost.
Some things Walmart has on walmart.com isn't there. It comes from someone else.
Like I needed a new bowl trimmer during harvest last year. Found it on Walmart . Com and when I paid for it, the payment was to green Bros.
Walmart had nothing to do with it.
Today, I was looking for netting trellis for this year's grow and it sent me to Walmart. Again, I put them in my cart and paid 420hydrolife.

Right now I'm guessing "YES" by his constant impeding of the investigation.
:hilarious::hilarious::fish::hilarious::hilarious:
Get over it :water:libs Heads :gas:after the election
Because of all their crazy talk, violent behavior and supreme retirements they’ll lose much more
Not to mention Trump goes eight, that will be the ultimate liberal meltdown

Reminds me of the Chicago bar that banned MAGA hats Because they want to keep the place "classy". Because baseball bats are usually so classy.
I thought of the old days when men took their hats OFF when they went indoors.

Right now I'm guessing "YES" by his constant impeding of the investigation.
and the secret meetings they've been lying about, and the pushing away of our allies to embrace Putin. It's all pretty obvious to us
Don't you think if they had a scintilla of proof that Trump was in cahoots with Putin in this they'd be shouting it from the rafters? Besides, Obama knew and did nothing about it. Be mad at him, not Trump. There is plenty to be mad at him about without inventing shit. :shrug:
No, actually, as nothing much has leaked from the Mueller investigation and Trump would just yell, "fake news," and you people would believe him, and actually blame Obama. It also doesn't matter if Trump himself knew. His campaign was aided by the Russians at the behest of top campaign staff and family members, not to mention his own call for Russia's help in hacking emails, thus the legitimacy of his whole presidency is in serious doubt. His efforts to obstruct the investigation are ongoing and legendary, so I don't think that's even in question anymore.

and the secret meetings they've been lying about, and the pushing away of our allies to embrace Putin. It's all pretty obvious to us

No, actually, as nothing much has leaked from the Mueller investigation and Trump would just yell, "fake news," and you people would believe him, and actually blame Obama. It also doesn't matter if Trump himself knew. His campaign was aided by the Russians at the behest of top campaign staff and family members, not to mention his own call for Russia's help in hacking emails, thus the legitimacy of his whole presidency is in serious doubt. His efforts to obstruct the investigation are ongoing and legendary, so I don't think that's even in question anymore.
Seems to me only ones involved with Russia were the Dem libs, uranium sell to the Russian unfortunately means nothing to fake CNN, fake Dem lib paid for Russian dossier means nothing to fake CNN
The only collusion found so far was all the Obama crowd from using the IRS, selling Russian’s unranium, huge Russian donations to hildabeast in return payment
FBI coverup of hildabeast emails, Obama claimed he knew nothing about yet sent that email address hundreds of emails, Obama’s spying on Trump
And the famous Bill and Obama’s Loretta Lynch's secret meeting on a plane on the runway to discuss their children and nothing else
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:
I think we need a short list of people who did NOT collude with Russia. It makes a lot of sense that established politicians from major countries would climb in bed with each other in order maintain their political partys' status quo.
No one before Trump is innocent either. It's disingenuous at best, willfully blind at worst to think that Obama, the Clintons, et al, are not masters of the same game they accuse Trump of playing.
It's what politicians do.

Anyway... Back on topic...Those shirts...
I'm tired of lazy thinking. A 3rd party vendor uses Wal-Mary's website to sell a product and someone yells boycott Walmart. There are dozens of this type of shirt in all sizes on Amazon (on Prime too!), ebay, etsy, alibaba, aliexpress. Let's boycott everyone!

Last edited:
I still can't believe that Americans are blaming this election on RUSSIA ... it makes Americans look like bitches. Even if it was true ... would you really want to give a public nod to the Russians and that kind of Achievement. Trump won this all by himself ... He didn't need Russia's help.

This inquiry doesn't make Trump look bad ... its makes Americans look like Puppets and the Russian look boss.

Senate Intelligence Committee backs assessment of Russia election meddling

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/03/senate-intelligence-russia-election-meddling-692616

Senate panel backs up intelligence agencies, says Russia aimed to help Trump in election

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-senate-russia-intel-20180703-story.html
But!!!!!! Still no collusion by Trump, only collusion involved Obama’s administration
Libs all crying because the Russian’s supposedly informed the American people about hildabeast’s privite emails thus helping Trump get elected
We should all be grateful to have found out how corrupt the Obama administration was, not angry

"We have not come to any determination on collusion” in the 2016 race, Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said. The intelligence community, in its own report on the Kremlin’s efforts, said Moscow aimed to aid Trump's candidacy and hurt Democrat Hillary Clinton, but it reached no conclusion on whether the Russians had American help in that operation.

Last edited:
Seems to me only ones involved with Russia were the Dem libs, uranium sell to the Russian unfortunately means nothing to fake CNN, fake Dem lib paid for Russian dossier means nothing to fake CNN
The only collusion found so far was all the Obama crowd from using the IRS, selling Russian’s unranium, huge Russian donations to hildabeast in return payment
FBI coverup of hildabeast emails, Obama claimed he knew nothing about yet sent that email address hundreds of emails, Obama’s spying on Trump
And the famous Bill and Obama’s Loretta Lynch's secret meeting on a plane on the runway to discuss their children and nothing else
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Well, since the Republicans are firmly in control of the whole government, and have been in control of Congress for the past 7 years, then we should start seeing the indictments roll out any time now on those "crimes," shouldn't we? Let me know when that happens! lmfao

I LOVE IT, that the Republican's only defense on the Russia meddling, is "So what, we've done it to others." Not one bit of outrage or concern, just excuse making, just like Trump.

But!!!!!! Still no collusion by Trump, only collusion involved Obama’s administration
Libs all crying because the Russian’s supposedly informed the American people about hildabeast’s privite emails thus helping Trump get elected
We should all be grateful to have found out how corrupt the Obama administration was, not angry
Not to mention he was actively pursuing a Russia-Trump tower deal at the time he said this, but here is him asking for the help of a foreign government to influence the election,

And here is Trump saying HE ALONE decided to fire Comey, and ties the firing to the Russia Investigation.

And here here is a report of him telling the Russians that firing Comey eased his pressure over the Investigaion.

Last edited:
Well, since the Republicans are firmly in control of the whole government, and have been in control of Congress for the past 7 years, then we should start seeing the indictments roll out any time now on those "crimes," shouldn't we? Let me know when that happens! lmfao
Will never happen, don’t you know it’s racist to hold the first black president accountable and the Clintons what can I say, who don’t they own
I think we’ve derailed this thread far too long
Time to move on:hattip::bye:

Let's get this thread back to t-shirts and boycotts and making a buck.
Some people are countering impeach shirts with "Re-Elect 45" shirts. Which is better than silly boycotts.
I just wish they would do it in adult sizes only. Then angry adults can body slam each other in their statement t-shirts.

Back