• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
04/13/19
1 year old Xena Rah'Lah was left abandoned in burning car at the end of police involved car chase on I-85 in South Carolina. Imhotep Norman manage to toss his drugs and himself from the car.
When the fire department put out the fire they found the body of Xena.
I just know that the car wasn’t on fire when I got out the car. I would have stayed in that car with my daughter. I would have never got out the car while the car was on fire. I seen sparks coming from under the tires when I tried to stop and I couldn’t stop at that point. I don’t know why what happened to the car were I couldn’t stop”
Was what he told the judge at his arraignment.

The cops chasing him couldnt get the kid out?

Everybody failed miserably here.
Did the cops have any idea a child was in the vehicle? The report makes it sound like vehicle was engulfed when a bag of “something” was tossed and the suspect took off. If accurate a) probably thought no one else in car b) no time.
Would be nice to see dash cam video -you’d think they would have already released it if it supported cops version, but who knows. Regardless, he obviously didn’t give a shit about his daughter flames or not.

Last edited:
That's really a pretty awesome name. Better that than La'Zjhaurius or whatever made up bullshit people come up with trying to be unique.
Might as well have named him Satan. I’ll fully admit I have no idea the historical significance of Imhotep, nor do I care (so don’t feel the need Let me know) I can google if I’m so inclined. Every name was made up at some point. I’d much rather be aquatinted with an upstanding La’Zjhaurius, than this “awesome“ named child killing piece of shit.

Would be nice to see dash cam video -you’d think they would have already released it if it supported cops version, but who knows.
As you wish

“My son loved his daughter and would have never let this happen ... He loved her so much. He loved her so much.” Christina Palmer, who was identified as the young baby’s grandmother, also spoke in support of Norman. “He would have died for her ...]
1566501134264.png

Imhotep Norman - "I just know that the car wasn’t on fire when I got out the car. I would have stayed in that car with my daughter. I would have never got out the car while the car was on fire. I seen sparks coming from under the tires when I tried to stop and I couldn’t stop at that point. I don’t know why what happened to the car were I couldn’t stop”

Yeaaaaa, right.
1566502482673.png

Anywho, Imhotep has had a few busy months before burning his daughter to death when he was being a misfesor and general neerdowell. Here's a bit about his criminal history

• Norman was out on bond for prior felony drug charges out of Spartanburg County at the time of the vehicle chase Friday, according to court records.
  • He was arrested in November 2018 after deputies raided a Oxboro Court home and found pistols, rifles, cash, marijuana, cocaine and other materials believed to be used in drug distribution, according to a Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office incident report.
  • According to the report, he was one of several men who ran into the house as deputies showed up, pointed guns at the men and demanded that they get on the ground.
  • He was charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession with intent to distribute cocaine in that case, according to the State Law Enforcement Division.
  • He was released on bond a day after being charged on Nov. 2, 2018, according to court records.
  • After failing to appear for a court date, bench warrants were issued for his arrest.
  • Highway Patrol trooper tried to initiate a traffic stop around 10:20 p.m. Friday when Norman was speeding 22 miles over the 45 mph limit on State 14 in Greenville County.
  • He tossed a large baggie containing marijuana, methamphetamine and amphetamines during the chase, according to the Highway Patrol.
  • Norman's vehicle rolled to a stop at mile marker 60 on I-85 when the vehicle caught fire.
  • Norman ran away from the scene, according to the Highway Patrol. A K-9 unit was deployed to find him but was unsuccessful. Authorities found him Saturday morning and he was booked into the Spartanburg County jail Saturday.
  • He was being held in the Spartanburg County jail without bond as of Tuesday.
  • In addition to homicide by child abuse, Norman is charged with possession with the intent to distribute marijuana, possession with the intent to distribute methamphetamine and possession with the intent to distribute amphetamines.
  • He is also charged with failure to stop for blue lights and sirens resulting in death, according to the Highway Patrol.
Here are some court hearing photos. Notice the tactical tears?
1566503135615.png

1566503155588.png

1566503177540.png

Last edited:
Officials on scene can be heard in the video discussing the wreck and one man says to another, "There's a dead body in the back seat."

A few moments later, a man says to another man, “I can see the baby’s foot right now, right there,” according to the video The Greenville News obtained from the S.C. Department of Public Safety through the Freedom of Information
Post automatically merged:

The horror the felt once they realized the baby was in there.

Imhotep O. Norman, 28, received a 28-year prison sentence Tuesday for leaving his 19-month-old daughter in a burning car while he fled the scene to avoid a police pursuit.

Norman’s daughter, Xena R. Norman, died April 12, 2019, due to acute carbon monoxide poisoning and thermal burns.

S.C. Highway Patrol troopers attempted to stop Norman’s 2015 Hyundai Sonata on Highway 14 near Johns Road for speeding. Norman drove over the median of Highway 14 and traveled northbound on Interstate 85.

The Solicitor's Office said flames and heavy smoke spewed from Norman’s car before troopers forced Norman to the right lane of the road near the 60-mile marker. Norman jumped from the burning car and left his daughter in her car seat.

After extinguishing the fire, firefighters found Xena Norman, according to the Solicitor's Office.

Norman fled into a nearby wooded area and was arrested hours later during a traffic stop near the University of South Carolina Upstate. After his arrest, the solicitor said Norman acknowledged leaving the child in the car during a post-arrest interview. He told investigators he thought law enforcement would rescue the child.

During the pursuit, a trooper watched Norman toss a backpack containing an assortment of illegal drugs out of the moving vehicle. Sheriff’s deputies recovered the backpack and preserved the evidence, according to the Solicitor's Office.

Norman will serve 85 percent of Circuit Judge Derham Cole’s prison sentence before he is eligible for release.

04/13/19
1 year old Xena Rah'Lah was left abandoned in burning car at the end of police involved car chase on I-85 in South Carolina. Imhotep Norman manage to toss his drugs and himself from the car.
When the fire department put out the fire they found the body of Xena.

(CNN)A South Carolina man (Imhotep O. Norman), was sentenced to 28 YEARS IN PRISON Tuesday after he fled from a burning car and left his 19-month-old daughter to die in the blaze in order to escape a police chase, according to a news release from the Spartanburg County Solicitor's Office.

Personally I would have taken about 15 min to sentence him to death, but unfortunately I wasn't on that jury

Latest posts

Back