• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sue sue

Take 6
Bold Member!
04/13/19
1 year old Xena Rah'Lah was left abandoned in burning car at the end of police involved car chase on I-85 in South Carolina. Imhotep Norman manage to toss his drugs and himself from the car.
When the fire department put out the fire they found the body of Xena.
I just know that the car wasn’t on fire when I got out the car. I would have stayed in that car with my daughter. I would have never got out the car while the car was on fire. I seen sparks coming from under the tires when I tried to stop and I couldn’t stop at that point. I don’t know why what happened to the car were I couldn’t stop”
Was what he told the judge at his arraignment.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

GoneWest

Bold Member!
The cops chasing him couldnt get the kid out?

Everybody failed miserably here.
Did the cops have any idea a child was in the vehicle? The report makes it sound like vehicle was engulfed when a bag of “something” was tossed and the suspect took off. If accurate a) probably thought no one else in car b) no time.
Would be nice to see dash cam video -you’d think they would have already released it if it supported cops version, but who knows. Regardless, he obviously didn’t give a shit about his daughter flames or not.

Last edited:

GoneWest

Bold Member!
That's really a pretty awesome name. Better that than La'Zjhaurius or whatever made up bullshit people come up with trying to be unique.
Might as well have named him Satan. I’ll fully admit I have no idea the historical significance of Imhotep, nor do I care (so don’t feel the need Let me know) I can google if I’m so inclined. Every name was made up at some point. I’d much rather be aquatinted with an upstanding La’Zjhaurius, than this “awesome“ named child killing piece of shit.

Members online