• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mitchfb

So thanks to a big ugly shitty ass ship, my last 18 months has pretty much been consumed with short work ups out on the sea, training detachments and other jackass navy buffoonery then a nice long deployment. Now that's in my past I have time to come back to D'D and lurk around and enjoy the daily bumfuckery that goes on in the world!
[doublepost=1509706353,1509706277][/doublepost]And can anyone explain to me what this credit thing is all about? Has Morbid hit the lottery and decided to pay back all of his Dreamin Demon followers?

Mitch<3<3
Welcome back. I have thought of you often over your absence.

Right now, the $$ credit only pays to have your member name all blingy and to be able to change your member name and that little thing below your avatar.

Someday, we hope to be able to pay for bolds with it. But for now, it's just for fun.

Seen your posts but I never got a chance to talk to you. Welcome back.

Credit is like Keeps said. The store is above.

--Al

:) Good to see ya.
... And.. I honestly don't have a clue about the lottery thing:shrug: but i bought nifty lookin purpley pink colored name with my winnings :p

Hey Mitch! I missed you, glad you're back. :p:kiss::kiss::hug:<3:nana:

L<3VE Cubby

Mitch<3<3
Welcome back. I have thought of you often over your absence.

Right now, the $$ credit only pays to have your member name all blingy and to be able to change your member name and that little thing below your avatar.

Someday, we hope to be able to pay for bolds with it. But for now, it's just for fun.

Thanks for the explanation on the money system! And it's good to know I was missed. How's life been treating you over the last year or so?

Thanks for the explanation on the money system! And it's good to know I was missed. How's life been treating you over the last year or so?
Pretty good. Settled in northern Cali now. Sometimes still homesick for my farm in Minnesota. But equally happy not living in the snow.

Back