• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
"I'm a sicko ... I have mental problems," and "has the evil thoughts non-stop" Robert Lintner reportedly told police.

Lintner is charged with four counts of child molesting — two involving intercourse or other sexual conduct and two involving touching the girls — according to charging documents.

The offenses allegedly occurred between Jan. 1, 2017 and Friday.

The allegations came to light Thursday when a woman witnessed Lintner "doing 'sexual things' to a 4 year old," according to charging documents.

Lintner reportedly told police the woman walked in on him in a state of undress with the girl, but said he had crawled under the bed to retrieve a cigarette and his pants snagged on a bed spring and were pulled down to his thighs and he was not wearing underwear. The girl was in the process of pulling her pants up at the same time, he told police.

He later told police he had molested the girl, but just on the day in question, according to court documents. He then reportedly admitted to molesting her weekly.

Police learned that a second girl at the same address, who is now 6, told investigators Lintner has been sexually abusing her since she was 4 or 5 years old, police said.
Lintner denied the allegations at first but then admitted to molesting the second girl three months earlier, police said.

@Siobhan

Sadly on any given news site I find at least five or more articles per day on pervs who have molested children.

I think of all the ones that are just not reported and the children suffer in silence.

Agreed, and this has always happened with prevalence in society, we only read more about it now because news is world wide instantaneous and easily accessible to all. :(

Sep 6, 2019
A Lake Eliza man, who had reportedly told police he had been molested and "has the evil thoughts nonstop," was sentenced to what could be life behind bars for molesting two young girls.

Porter Circuit Court Judge Mary Harper sentenced Robert Lintner, 58, to two consecutive 25-year terms after he pleaded guilty to the two most serious of four counts of child molesting.

The charges alleged sexual intercourse with the girls when one was between the ages of 2 and 4, and the other was 4 to 6, according to court records. The offense occurred between Jan. 1, 2017, and Feb. 8, police said.

Lintner is required to serve at least 75% of the sentence, according to the court.

"I'm a sicko ... I have mental problems," Lintner reportedly told police following his arrest.

The allegations came to light in February when a woman witnessed Lintner "doing 'sexual things' to a 4-year-old," according to charging documents.

Lintner reportedly told police the woman walked in on him in a state of undress with the girl, but said he had crawled under the bed to retrieve a cigarette and his pants snagged on a bed spring and were pulled down to his thighs and he was not wearing underwear. The girl was in the process of pulling her pants up at the same time, he told police.

He later told police he had molested the girl, but just on the day in question, according to court documents. He then reportedly admitted to molesting her weekly.

Police learned that a second girl at the same address, who was 6, told investigators Lintner has been sexually abusing her since she was 4 or 5 years old, police said.
Lintner denied the allegations at first but then admitted to molesting the second girl three months earlier, police said

Last edited:
a second girl at the same address, who is now 6, told investigators Lintner has been sexually abusing her since she was 4 or 5 years old, police said.

That's a long time for something like this to go unrecognized. It seems they didn't charge anyone else so maybe nobody was covering for him or letting it go. But I wonder how the hell.

Back