• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1502817088328.jpg

Victor Francisco Michel-Lara had previously been deported from the U.S.

An illegal immigrant who returned to the country after being deported to Mexico is accused of raping a 7-year-old girl “thousands of times.”

Victor Francisco Michel-Lara, 32, of Cedar City, Utah was arrested Sunday and faces first-degree felony charges of rape of a child, according to his arrest report. He was also placed on an immigration detainer.

The girl told investigators that Michel-Lara molested her “many times” in the last six months and had raped her thousands of times, the St. George Daily Spectrum reported.

He admitted to inappropriately touching the girl, but said it happened accidentally when he rubbed lotion on her, the newspaper said. He also allegedly said the rape accidentally happened when the two were “rough housing.”

"He stated that she moves around a lot with the lotion making his fingers slippery (and) they accidentally slipped into her vagina," an investigator wrote in a police report, the newspaper reported.

Police believe Michel-Lara returned to the U.S. after being deported to Mexico on an unrelated charge, the Spectrum said.

He is being held on $200,000 bail at the Iron County Jail.

"He stated that she moves around a lot with the lotion making his fingers slippery (and) they accidentally slipped into her vagina,"

First of all, 7yos can lotion themselves, you don't need to to that, especially if she needs lotion near her vagina.

allegedly said the rape accidentally happened when the two were “rough housing.”

Second of all, BULLSHIT!

How can a 7 year old be raped 1000s of times and no one noticed a thing? I can tell if my kids hadn't had a proper poop in a few days. :bored:
How can a 7 year old be raped "thousands of times" by a single individual? "Thousands" indicates at least 2000. Over a 1 year period of time that would be 5.5 times per day. I think the guy should be taken out and shot, but the news source is sensationalizing the story to get more hits. The girl probably saI'd it was "thousands of times", but kids have no real concept of "thousands of times".

what a scum bag ... I hope he trips lots in jail.
[doublepost=1502827781,1502826093][/doublepost]I hope someone sits this little girl down and teaches her some really useful words to use if this ever looks like it might happen again ... and from here those words should be 'Fuck off Mister, don't touch me like that.'

Yeah I was thinking just once a day would be at least 4+ years, so I think she was just using the word to say it was more times than a 7yo can count.

Just kill him. He is a useless waste of air. This child is forever changed. Why was he the one putting lotion on a naked 7 yr old. Where was her mother?? I'm glad he finally got caught. I'd love to know how that came to happen. Mom must be as useless as him. My seven yr old granddaughter has put her own lotion on since she was four and five.

W
1502817088328.jpg

Victor Francisco Michel-Lara had previously been deported from the U.S.

An illegal immigrant who returned to the country after being deported to Mexico is accused of raping a 7-year-old girl “thousands of times.”

Victor Francisco Michel-Lara, 32, of Cedar City, Utah was arrested Sunday and faces first-degree felony charges of rape of a child, according to his arrest report. He was also placed on an immigration detainer.

The girl told investigators that Michel-Lara molested her “many times” in the last six months and had raped her thousands of times, the St. George Daily Spectrum reported.

He admitted to inappropriately touching the girl, but said it happened accidentally when he rubbed lotion on her, the newspaper said. He also allegedly said the rape accidentally happened when the two were “rough housing.”

"He stated that she moves around a lot with the lotion making his fingers slippery (and) they accidentally slipped into her vagina," an investigator wrote in a police report, the newspaper reported.

Police believe Michel-Lara returned to the U.S. after being deported to Mexico on an unrelated charge, the Spectrum said.

He is being held on $200,000 bail at the Iron County Jail.
why the fuck is he being held on BAIL!! Drive his ass to the border and THROW his dirty ass back! WTF.
[doublepost=1502839593,1502839508][/doublepost]Oh and a sancuary city would let his ass walk.... Disgusting. Anyone who supports sancuary cities needs to realize that they are havens for criminals also! Fuck

W

why the fuck is he being held on BAIL!! Drive his ass to the border and THROW his dirty ass back! WTF.
[doublepost=1502839593,1502839508][/doublepost]Oh and a sancuary city would let his ass walk.... Disgusting. Anyone who supports sancuary cities needs to realize that they are havens for criminals also! Fuck

I just found out the other day that we are a sanctuary county (Westchester). I was a little shocked to find that out.

Back