• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Florida duo Daniela Sulbaran, 37, and Victor Bernal, 44, love being dentists…so much so they didn’t bother with the pesky process of getting a license. On November 15th the alleged dental duo were visited by undercover cops who were apparently met at a gate and then driven to the bus, yep you read the correctly, a bus…complete with cartoon child paintings on the outside…and they discovered a fully functional dental office inside. Once on the bus police found bags of prescription drugs and dental products.

1k1pE5f.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-pair-arrested-for-running-illegal-dental-office-out-of-bus

Attachments

• 112918+dental+suspects.jpg
    112918+dental+suspects.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,675
Well... Idk how to feel about this one. You have to know it isn't legit from the being met at a gate and then drove to a painted bus. I mean come on! Another thing is... Ive literally taken a tooth out with a screwdriver cause I was in so much pain. This duo seems like a way better option than my self dentistry.

Did they do good work? If yes, they could be a viable option for those who can't afford regular dentistry.

They have a Groupon, correct? Do they come to your home? Does the exhaust also function as anesthesia? Is there a meter or a flat rate for your appointment? So many questions.

Last edited:
Places like this exist for a reason. Dental care is out of reach for many people, especially the working poor. Insurance doesn't cover much, if anything, aside from cleanings. They were supplying a service that was obviously needed in their community. Maybe Florida needs to take a hint.

No fillings until you are behind the yellow line!

Hey does this bus go downtown?
No, you want the breast cancer minivan or the plastic surgery Uber.

This works great in Florida because the roads are smooth. Here in Ohio, we have potholes the size of Lake Erie. I can only imagine leaving the bus in a trail of blood, with piano keys for a smile. :woot:

Wouldn't be the first time someone coulda gotten some nitrous oxide from a bus. *wistfully remembers time spent in parking lots outside of Grateful Dead concerts*

Back