• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

He could've been responsible for the animal having to be killed. Everything is not always about you, asshole!

1st off, it wasn't a Jeep. Secondly, a lion roared. Big freaking deal. Lions roar. Thirdly, Youtube needs to ban slideshows that try to be videos. Nearly 6 minutes for something that could have been said in 30 seconds.

Yea,, it might be the same STUPID jerk that thought walking in pasture full of cows and calf's with his dog ...

Ignores is Bliss

Nick and Piper chase deer all the time .... the other day there were three of them, but only one ran, they chased it ... lost that race as usual. When they came back from the woods, into the clearing, the other two deer were still standing there and Nick walked right between both of them ... Not sure if he was scared of them because they didn't budge, or if the sun was in his eyes.

1st off, it wasn't a Jeep. Secondly, a lion roared. Big freaking deal. Lions roar. Thirdly, Youtube needs to ban slideshows that try to be videos. Nearly 6 minutes for something that could have been said in 30 seconds.
Youtube is out of control with allowing people to say what ever they want in a title.
Such bullshit click bait.

When I was 4 or 5, we took a summer trip to Yellowstone Park. They had stands by the side of the road where they sold large cardboard tubs of day old bread. You then drove into the park, rolled down your windows, the bears came to the car, and you fed them bread. From your hand. One of them put his paws on the open window frame and stuck his head inside because I was not giving him bread fast enough, I guess. I feel pretty sure this feature is no longer offered. :p

[image]https://i0.wp.com/68.media.tumblr.c...lr_ox238z2X6R1s7n9hno4_1280.jpg?w=605[/image]

Last edited:
"Footage shows"...
NOTHING because this is another lame ass, ball cradling, slideshow of mediocrity.

Can we just stop with them for the love of gawd!

Next time I'll watch the video before posting it; I'm usually in a hurry.

Anyway, I think I saw somewhere that the tourist is Dutch.

When I was 4 or 5, we took a summer trip to Yellowstone Park. They had stands by the side of the road where they sold large cardboard tubs of day old bread. You then drove into the park, rolled down your windows, the bears came to the car, and you fed them bread. From your hand. One of them put his paws on the open window frame and stuck his head inside because I was not giving him bread fast enough, I guess. I feel pretty sure this feature is no longer offered. :p

[image]https://i0.wp.com/68.media.tumblr.c...lr_ox238z2X6R1s7n9hno4_1280.jpg?w=605[/image]

I had a similar experience at age 4 in the Great Smokey Mountains. Everyone pulled over and people got out and were hand feeding black bears. I only remember being in the car and having one come up to my window. Can't remember if my parents got out or not. After the fact and years later, I was incredulous that people used to think that was a cool thing to do. Then I wondered how many people had to get attacked before the practice was stopped.

Yeah, no.

Bears are big, fast, and strong. When I was stationed in Tucson a girl scout troop was camped on Mt. Lemmon when a bear grabbed one of the girls and started dragging her out of the tent. Another camper shot the bear four times with a 44 Magnum, and the bear dropped the girl and took off running. Forest rangers found him three days later and killed him.

Between a lion and a black bear? My money is on the lion.

--Al

Latest posts

Back