• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida man allegedly used a pair of scissors to cut off his wife’s lover’s penis, according to a report.

Alex Bonilla, 49, is accused of committing the heinous act on the man — who is his neighbor — while the victim’s two kids were home last Sunday outside of Gainesville, according to a police report obtained by NBC NEWS.

The victim told police that Bonilla attacked him at gunpoint, threatening to kill him if he resisted, the report said.

Once inside the neighbor’s bedroom, Bonilla allegedly tied up the victim and attacked him. Bonilla then fled the house with the man’s detached penis.

Bonilla had caught his wife and neighbor having sex last May, according to the police report.

Cops charged Bonilla with aggravated assault, cruelty toward a child, and burglary.

No word on if the offending penis was able to be returned to it's rightful owner

full

A Florida man was arrested after breaking into the home of his wife's lover, tying him up at gunpoint and then cutting off his penis with a pair of scissors.

Alex Cesar Bonilla, 49, of Bell, then allegedly fled the scene with the severed appendage, WBBH reported.

Police responded to a mobile home around an hour west of Gainesville on Sunday after the victim called for help, according to the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office.

The man told officers that Bonilla, who is his neighbor, had entered his home and threatened to kill him if he resisted.

He said Bonilla then took him to his bedroom, tied him up and mutilated him.

Two children were inside the home when the gruesome attack happened, according to an arrest report.

The 'motive for this crime is still under investigation,' the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office said in a news release on Tuesday.

But the report said the assailant 'was found to have caught the victim and [Bonilla's] wife during sexual intercourse' some weeks before.

Deputies found and arrested Bonilla at around 3 p.m. at the Alliance Dairies in Brandford, where he works, WCJP reported.

Bonilla was charged with two counts of cruelty toward a child, and a count each of burglary, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, false imprisonment, and use of a firearm, according to inmate records from the Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office.

He was booked at a Gilchrist County jail on Sunday, and he is being held there on $1.25 million bond.

A Florida man allegedly used a pair of scissors to cut off his wife’s lover’s penis, according to a report.

Alex Bonilla, 49, is accused of committing the heinous act on the man — who is his neighbor — while the victim’s two kids were home last Sunday outside of Gainesville, according to a police report obtained by NBC NEWS.

The victim told police that Bonilla attacked him at gunpoint, threatening to kill him if he resisted, the report said.

Once inside the neighbor’s bedroom, Bonilla allegedly tied up the victim and attacked him. Bonilla then fled the house with the man’s detached penis.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/florida-man-allegedly-cut-off-the-penis-of-his-wifes-lover-with-scissors/

LAST MAY!? Dude holds a grudge.
Post automatically merged:

If you were married to a violent man who took body parts from people who he felt wronged him, you might be too. Just sayin'.
No, I wouldn't. I would be single.

Fucking the next door neighbor is no way to fix any problems in your life.
Spend the energy securing a life away from abusive asshole.

I am in no way saying the neighbor deserved to be separated from his man junk. Just saying I'm sure the wife and neighbor knew the man was a mean nasty asshole.

Last edited:
How, even when tied up, can anyone detach a penis using scissors?
It’d have taken a hell of a long time.
Machete you could understand, but scissors.
Are we certain this wasn’t a kinky thing where he thought he was getting it on with the husband too?
Just don’t get it.
I’d have made a scene, ran with the kids, anything, but follow him into the bedroom, especially after being caught with the wife previously...
Wtf happened?

How, even when tied up, can anyone detach a penis using scissors?
It’d have taken a hell of a long time.
Machete you could understand, but scissors.
Are we certain this wasn’t a kinky thing where he thought he was getting it on with the husband too?
Just don’t get it.
I’d have made a scene, ran with the kids, anything, but follow him into the bedroom, especially after being caught with the wife previously...
Wtf happened?
Those must've been one helluva sharp pair of scissors! I can't see that happening with scissors either...

Maybe he wanted some of the dick himself.
Yeah, took it home to examine it while thinking "What's so good about his dick vs. mine?"

THe typical endless jokes when a male is a victim of sickening violence, especially involving genitals.

If this story involved an adulterous woman being tied up and having her tits or clit cut off, there would be immense uproar, no joking at all. It happens to a man and it's some lighthearted gag of a story. Disgusting.

There should be enhanced sentencing for acts of violence targeting a victims genitals, be they male or female.

I dont grasp how/why this wasnt attempted murder.

Was that really a double-dupe? Damn.

Maybe it wasn't really scissors at all.

Maybe it was a boning knife.
Actually, a de-boning knife.

There should be enhanced sentencing for acts of violence targeting a victims genitals, be they male or female.

That's not a bad idea at all.

And to whoever did it: best title EVAR.

THe typical endless jokes when a male is a victim of sickening violence, especially involving genitals.

If this story involved an adulterous woman being tied up and having her tits or clit cut off, there would be immense uproar, no joking at all. It happens to a man and it's some lighthearted gag of a story. Disgusting.

I dont grasp how/why this wasnt attempted murder.
I know your masculinity is super fragile bro, but the fact is, penises are just a lot funnier than vaginas. Severed, intact, big, small, flaccid, erect, doesn't matter. Having this size-changing, super fragile, dangly set of organs hanging off your body is aesthetically just more funny than a puffy pink opening.

I personally am very sexually attracted to penises, and the idea of one being cut off is indeed horrifying, but dicks are still, well, funny. So yes, you're gonna see more jokes about it. We make violent jokes all the time here-- I don't see why any body parts should be off limits.

... and just throwing this out there, and it's a fact: the one tactic that is 100% guaranteed to keep you from getting your dick cut off by a jealous husband is to not fuck married women.

Not judging, just stating facts.
100% though? I think you may be forgetting that fact that crazy people be crazy :p

Back