• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Athena

Buzzkill.
Serena Kozakura Big Breasts Win Verdict, Prove Innocence
by Jack Ryan

serena_kozakura.jpg

TOKYO (tPC) — Serena Kozakura is a Japanese pin-up model. Serena Kozakura (photo and picture below) says that her big breasts have not only given her career a lift -- they also were paramount in getting a court verdict overturned.

The bikini model, who goes by her professional name Serena Kozakura, was cleared after a court came to the conclusion that she way too endowed to fit into a room through a hole, as she had been found guilty of previously.

"I used to hate my body so much," Kozakura told the private Asahi network in an interview that aired Tuesday.

"But it was my breasts" that won in court, she said.

Our friends at Celebrity Right Pundits have a larger version of the photo here.

Japanese media was flooded about the case on Tuesday, with the Asahi network even going as far as to invite her to demonstrate how she could not fit through the opening, reports the AFP.

Kozakura, 38, was convicted last year of property damage after a man said she kicked in the wooden door of his room and crawled inside, seemingly because he was in the company of another woman.

Kozakura claimed the man made the hole himself.

In her appeal, the counsel for her defense held up a plate showing the size of the hole and said that she could not squeeze through with her 44-inch chest.

Tokyo High Court presiding judge Kunio Harada would end up agreeing and threw out the guilty verdict on Monday, saying there was reasonable doubt over the account given by the man.

Good Lord. THOSE? On an Asian chick???
Huh?hahahahaha---

I didn't think they were "made" that way...

She surely has a little-uh- "Pam Anderson" in her...hahahaha.. and SALINE!!!

Back