• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An eastern Idaho toothless man has been charged with first-degree murder after police say he stabbed his girlfriend to death and buried her in their backyard, before also killing their two dogs.

Philip Schwab, 33, was arraigned in connection with the death of Kaylynn Blue. He has not yet entered a plea or been assigned an attorney, though he said during the proceeding that he intended to plead "no contest."

Jessica Clements, a public information officer for the Idaho Falls Police Department, said police were asked to do a welfare check on Blue Monday morning after the 33-year-old failed to show up for her job at a Walgreens store two days in a row.

When officers went to Schwab's and Blue's home just after 9 a.m., Schwab was cooperative and invited the police inside, Clements said. "They noticed evidence right away that suggested a more serious crime took place — a considerable amount of blood," she said.

That's when they arrested Schwab, secured the home, obtained warrants and began the search for the 33-year-old Blue, she said. Schwab was cooperative and talked with police throughout the day.

"We had a pretty good idea of where they were looking from the conversations with Philip," Clements said. "She was buried in a shallow grave in the backyard in some flowers."

Blue had multiple stab wounds. So did the bodies of the family pets, which were found in a trash receptacle in the garage, Clements said.

The two were dating and lived together, but they didn't have any children, Clements said. One of Schwab's family members who also lived at the home had been out of the home for several days when the stabbings occurred, she said.

"At this time, we believe she was killed sometime in the late hours of Saturday night or early hours of Sunday morning. Sometime after that, there were two dogs that were family pets in the home that were killed," Clements said.

Schwab's recent Facebook timeline was filled with hundreds of rapid-fire and bizarre posts apparently from Schwab, many made just minutes apart between Friday, June 21, and Monday, June 24.

Some appeared to reference a crime.

"If stabbing people is wrong I don't want to be right!" read one post from Saturday night, followed eight minutes later by one reading, "Am I looking like Michael Myers now?? Lol"

Clements said the "troubling messages" on Facebook are part of the investigation, as is Schwab's mental status.

Last edited:
"If stabbing people is wrong I don't want to be right!" read one post from Saturday night, followed eight minutes later by one reading, "Am I looking like Michael Myers now?? Lol"

This is why I only use my Facebook for stupid memes and "What kind of potato are you" quizzes. That's the first place they're gonna check when I finally snap and lose my everloving shit.

Then, of course, they will find my activity here on the DD and I'll probably get the chair.

Gummy Schwab, the 5'3' 'tard with attitude.
What he lacks in dental work he makes up in general repugnence.
The cautionary tale told to children of the bridge troll.
A little man with even less going for him.

Normally I call for the death penalty in cases like this. This time however, I will make a definite exception and hope for life without parole. You see, I look at this mutant and I think to myself my God what a wonderful gift he would be for the denizens of Cell Block B. They would be able to entertain themselves, tormenting and terrorizing this mistake of nature for the rest of his foreseeably miserable existence.

I for one would be totally okay with that!

Schwab stabbed Blue in the neck while she was sleeping early Sunday morning, and as she tried to run away, he continued to stab her until she was dead, according to court documents.

His bizarre Facebook posts began around 7 a.m. on Friday and ended around 7 a.m. on Monday, just a few hours before police arrested him.

• “If stabbing people is wrong, I don’t want to be right!”
  • “Dead is better,” he said, in another post.
  • “She deserved quicker”
  • “I like drawing it out”
  • “And I’m only using my hands”
  • “Good thing I have a get-out of jail- free card”

Link

She was dating/living with HIM? On purpose? o_O
Yeah.... I'm trying to figure that shit out... She's not horrible looking .... That dude ugly as a mofo tho . Like ... I wouldn't even want my worse enemy to have to look at that every day lol
Post automatically merged:

That's one UGLY ass couple
I think she could of done a league better ..... But she also looks like there is something wrong... Like maybe a keep it in the family wrong

Last edited:
In a notice filed Friday, the Bonneville County Prosecutor’s Office informed the court it wouldn’t seek the death penalty against 33-year-old Philip Schwab.

Earlier court documents show Schwab struggled to understand the legal proceedings because of the disability, so the Public Defender’s Office asked Magistrate Judge Jason D. Walker to allow Philip Schwab’s mother to visit him in person at the Bonneville County Jail. Walker approved the request.

Prosecutors also visited with Blue’s family, who indicated they don’t want the state to seek the death penalty against Schwab. Although family wishes are considered, the burden of intent to seek the death penalty falls to the prosecutors, according to Idaho law.

Resident/Client Search Details for Philip Michael Schwab

Offense Sentencing County Case No. Sentence Satisfaction Date
Murder I Bonneville 10-19-5906 LIFE
Parole Eligibility Date 06/22/2044

Back