• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
If there was a sliver of doubt after the jury returned a first-degree murder verdict against Kahlek McPherson Monday, McPherson himself removed it with a courtroom outburst admitting to the crime.

The jury’s verdict on three counts was still being read in Muskegon County Circuit Court Monday when McPherson unexpectedly stood up, turned to victim Corey Thompson’s family and pronounced “If he wasn’t such a bitch, I wouldn’t have shot him!”

That was counter to McPherson’s insistence on the stand Friday that he was innocent of the close-range shooting of Thompson in the city of Muskegon on July 4, 2018. Thompson, 44, was drinking a beer by himself on a family member’s front porch when he was shot in the head with a revolver sometime between 12:30-1 a.m.

Following McPherson’s outburst in court, a woman who was a close friend of Thompson’s and had testified during McPherson’s trial, stood and began shouting at McPherson and was removed from the court by deputies who handcuffed her in the hallway.

It wasn’t the first time McPherson had gone rogue in the courtroom. On Friday, he insisted on taking the witness stand against the advice of his attorney, Kevin Wistrom.

McPherson insisted under oath “there’s no reason for me to want to kill this man.”

Continue reading at link

I wished I knew the motive.
Apparently, the other dude was a bitch.
Post automatically merged:

Thompson was killed by one shot to the head with a revolver that McPherson later hid in an acquaintance’s stairwell ... McPherson later admitted to his then girlfriend that he killed Thompson and instructed her in a letter from jail to retrieve the gun, clean his fingerprints from it and try to sell it, she testified.
Okay, the bitch-hating dude is fucking retarded. He killed the bitch-dude because the bitch-dude's brother disrespected him earlier in the day. Then, fucktard wrote his girlfriend a letter from fucking jail to have her retrieve, clean, and resale the gun, all of which is pretty fucking stupid. A letter from jail to his girlfriend which has no legal protection from be intercepted by the authorities, and have her get the murder weapon to sale, instead of destroying it or making it unrecoverable, are incredibly bad ideas. This fucker is going to prison more for being an idiot than being a murderer.

Last edited:
Apparently, the other dude was a bitch.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, the bitch-hating dude is fucking retarded. He killed the bitch-dude because the bitch-dude's brother disrespected him earlier in the day. Then, fucktard wrote his girlfriend a letter from fucking jail to have her retrieve, clean, and resale the gun, all of which is pretty fucking stupid. A letter from jail to his girlfriend which has no legal protection from be intercepted by the authorities, and have her get the murder weapon to sale, instead of destroying it or making it unrecoverable, are incredibly bad ideas. This fucker is going to prison more for being an idiot than being a murderer.
Who's the little bitch now.??

Mar 13, 2019
Sheriff deputies swarmed the courtroom as “an evil man” was sentenced for murder – a day earlier than expected due to security concerns.

Previous outbursts and altercations surrounding Kahlek McPherson’s trial prompted the Muskegon County court to switch his sentencing date. McPherson, who defiantly and briefly addressed his victim’s family, will never leave prison for the July 4, 2017, murder of Corey Thompson.

Thompson, 44, was ambushed as he sat drinking a beer on a front porch – retribution, according to the prosecutor, for a perceived disrespect committed by Thompson’s brother. Thompson, who went by the street name “Dirty,” was the father of four.

McPherson’s trial was marred by physical and verbal altercations.

Another of Thompson’s brothers ended up getting into a physical fight with a supporter of McPherson in a courthouse hallway.

When the guilty verdict against him was read on Feb. 11, McPherson stood up in court, turned and yelled out to Thompson’s family that “If he wasn’t such a bitch, I wouldn’t have shot him!” That was after he proclaimed his innocence from the witness stand.

McPherson’s verdict outburst prompted a woman Thompson had been dating to stand up in court and hurl insults at McPherson. She was removed by bailiffs who placed her in handcuffs.

All of that prompted the court to quietly reschedule McPherson’s sentencing, which had been set for Thursday, March 14. Even though no one showed up to support McPherson at his sentencing Wednesday, a half dozen deputies were present to keep the peace.

Just prior to being sentenced, McPherson declared his innocence, saying “I didn’t kill that man. I restate my innocence.”

As he was being led from the courtroom, McPherson turned to his victim’s mother and tauntingly told her she’d never “get a dime” of restitution.

As he was being led from the courtroom, McPherson turned to his victim’s mother and tauntingly told her she’d never “get a dime” of restitution.

Michigan.
2017 (couldnt find current rates)
Michigan$0.84 to $3.34 per day. The standard pay scale ranges from $0.84 to $1.54 per day after two months (there are lower "entry" rates we have not included here). Food service ranges from $0.175 to $0.325 per hour, excluding bonuses for education, program completion, and performance. Food service apprentices are paid $3.29 per day. Advanced education/training pay scale ranges from $2.62 to $3.34 after two months. A worker assigned to a position for which s/he is currently or was previously licensed by the state and has demonstrated competency within 30 days of assignment may be paid $3.04 per day. Workers assigned to the Michigan Braille Transcribing Fund are paid at a rate to be determined, not specified in this policy. A full time assignment is 6 hours per day.

I think the victims mother should get 50% of his pay.

I couldnt imagine this asshole neighbor has any special training or skills so he would probably make the lowest wage.

.84 cents per day x5 x52 = $218.40 per year.

The mother of the victim should get half of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back