• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
On September 5th, a report was filed with the Department of Children’s Services on behalf of a minor and her mother Silvia. The child disclosed to her mother that her acquaintance, Juan Carlos Padron-Rivera, had touched her “private areas” with his hands, then inserted his penis into her vagina.

During a recorded phone call, Padron-Rivera, 39, admitted that he remembered touching the child in those areas. He denied using his penis, and stated, “It was not done with bad intentions,” and “the minor victim may have confused his penis for his finger.”

Juan Carlos Padron-Rivera is charged with rape of a child. He is currently being jailed and ineligible for release by an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainer.
1605514568970.png

He denied using his penis, and stated, “It was not done with bad intentions,” and “the minor victim may have confused his penis for his finger.”

Sounds like a bit o' gaslighting to me! It's pretty easy to not confuse such appendages, even for children. So, not only does he rape a child, he also insults her cognitive abilities. Terrific guy!

Also, there is no possible way to molest/rape a child with "good intentions". If he, in his own mind, did have good intentions, then what were they? Why does he think of himself to have enough clout and authority to justify doing that to a kid? I can't think of any reason other than pure selfishness to do something like that; even in a medical context, which this is not, that would be reckless and needlessly burdensome at minimum.

Is this an admission of micropenis?

Holy shit, the wikipedia page even has pictures. What an unfortunate condition.

I have no reservations at all about believing you and taking your commentary at face value.

PADRON-RIVERA, JUAN C​

Active Charges (1) & Sentencing​

* Charge 1​

• Arrested Charge SEXUAL BATTERY, AUTHORITY FIGURE
    Felony
  • Convicted Charge SEXUAL BATTERY, AUTHORITY FIGURE
    Felony
  • Warrant
  • Disposition
  • Status of Charge
  • Bond $0.00
  • Date Sentenced Nov 09, 2021