• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Flask

I'm too scared to watch The Exorcist. I don't know why. But I heard that this film is supposedly cursed, and strange things happened to people associated with its development, and even to people that went to watch it in the theaters when it got released. But I've seen literally hundreds of other horror films and never flinched at them, so I'm surprised that these stories are putting me off.

In fact, I own just about every horror sequel on IMDb. I had to buy so many boxes to store them in.

Maybe once I quit being such a wuss, I'll watch it. I did watch this Italian rip off a few weeks ago, though, which is pretty similar.

Funny you should bring that up. I recently watched all the sequels, including the awful ones with the New York alleyways, the one set in space and the one with Freddy. I hate how they merged the franchises after New Line Cinema bought it from Paramount, and then took 15 years to do anything, then killed them thereafter. They did reboot both series, and in fact, there's speculation that there could be yet another reboot, because the 2010 film didn't do so good. I'm just not interested at all. They shit on the Tremors fans, so I hate Hollywood.

Back