• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A former nurse from Missouri has been charged with murder after a road rage incident turned deadly and she ran her fellow driver over when she got out of her car.

Elizabeth McKeown, 46, boasted to cops that she's 'tricked' victim Barbara Foster, 57, by pretending to be 'nice' to lure her out of her car.

She'd then put her foot down and 'slammed into her and cut her in half.'

McKeown, a mother who lost her nursing license after being caught stealing prescription painkillers, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder.

Police say she had been on the way to the bank to try and make a car payment on November 20 when she got stuck behind Foster, a grandmother.

She began aggressively hitting the victim's car with her Mustang.

Eventually, Foster got out of her car to confront McKeown. That's when police say McKeown purposefully ran over Foster over in the horrific road rage killing.

Motorists who witnessed the attack quickly intervened to stop the suspect driving off, and blocked her into the intersection with their cars.

Barbara Foster was raising her granddaughters, they will now be cared for by their great grandmother.

McKeown is a former nurse, according to the News Ledger, and was fired from a nursing job in Arkansas at at St. Edward's Mercy Medical Center in Fort Smith in 2006.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-charged-murder-brutal-road-rage-killing.html
1543903223109.png
1543903236240.png

Last edited:
WOW ... what the fuck ? That picture ... its like the hate radiating off her body literally blew her head back. Anyone else play Bubsy ... Sega ? What ever blows your hair back ? Anyway ... hate is totally blowing this vile woman's hair back ...

Oh, boy, how differently that would've played out if she had picked the wrong old lady. Something tells me this cunt is still on the pills that got her fired.

Half of a low dose Xanax and I'm out for like 15 hours! I can't imagine taking TWO of them! :jawdrop:

I was in jail when i first started taking meds, i was a total mess ... Anyway during the day time we read ... play cards and talk while we walked around the range in a big circle around everything. And at night time it was the same until the med cart came around. Instead of walking I spent a lot of time pushing up the wall, my cell mate would die watching me try to make my bed.

Feb. 14, 2019
Greene County Judge Becky Borthwick weighs several factors when considering whether a defendant in a criminal case should be released on bond.

There's the nature and circumstances of the crime, the defendant's home plan and the defendant's demeanor in court.

Elizabeth McKeown flunked the last part of Judge Borthwick's test during a bond hearing on Thursday morning.

McKeown, 46, is facing a first-degree murder charge for allegedly running over 57-year-old Barbara Foster on Nov. 20 in what prosecutors describe as an unprovoked road rage attack.

McKeown has been held without bond since her arrest. At a hearing on Thursday, McKeown's attorney Jon Van Arkel asked Judge Borthwick to set a bond amount so his client could potentially be released before trial.
Borthwick said no, in part because she said McKeown was smiling during Thursday's hearing when a Springfield Police Department homicide detective took the stand and described the graphic details of the killing.

"The court is very troubled and very concerned with that," Borthwick said.

Thursday's hearing started with McKeown's husband addressing the judge. He said he felt he could provide a safe home environment for McKeown to stay if released on bond. Then McKeown's mother said she had some property in Van Buren, Arkansas that could be used as collateral to help McKeown post bond.

Before the judge made her decision, Greene County Senior Assistant Prosecutor Emily Shook said releasing McKeown on bond would put the Springfield community in danger.

"There is no telling when she might be set off again," Shook said.

Borthwick denied the defense motion for bond

The News-Leader uncovered that McKeown is a former nurse who was fired from an Arkansas hospital in 2006 for stealing painkillers.

Court documents say McKeown admitted to being on drugs at the time of the November crash, though Springfield police have not confirmed or denied publicly whether she actually was under the influence of any drugs.
1586570965640.png

She should be made a Coronavirus test dummy.

Last edited:
Sept 27 2019
The woman accused of purposely causing a crash, then running over and killing Barbara Foster, a complete stranger, in Springfield changed her plea in court Friday.

Elizabeth McKeown pleaded not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, excluding responsibility. A judge ordered a mental evaluation.
[...]

Many gruesome details at this link
Family had to cremate the victim because her body was so damaged from being dragged under the mustang.

McKeown is still in jail
[GALLERY=media, 3467][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
I was in jail when i first started taking meds, i was a total mess ... Anyway during the day time we read ... play cards and talk while we walked around the range in a big circle around everything. And at night time it was the same until the med cart came around. Instead of walking I spent a lot of time pushing up the wall, my cell mate would die watching me try to make my bed.
Used to abuse benzos. Had some funny moments XD. Recently fell out of a trailer from a relapse but been clean since. What a way to kill a ten year sobriety. Oops x.x

Thursday's hearing started with McKeown's husband addressing the judge. He said he felt he could provide a safe home environment for McKeown to stay if released on bond.
He thought he could provide "her" with a safe home environment? Seriously? She murdered a woman in a particularly brutal & graphic way... then bragged to cops about how she had "lured" the victim into position... and then during her bond hearing, the freakin' psycho smiled while listening to a homicide detective describe the graphic details of the killing...... and yet, her husband is talking to a judge about providing "her" with a safe home environment?!? WTF?!?

That just makes me wanna scream, "Hey! Dumbass!! A "safe home environment" is one where she isn't there!" Maybe it's just me, but ummm... there ain't no freakin' way I could ever go to sleep with that kind of a psycho under the same roof as me. I mean, clearly... she's got no problem with gratuitous violence... and she's got some fairly obvious "anger issues"... and pretty much zero capacity for empathy or humanity (...bragging to cops about what she did & then smiling when she got to "relive" the moment as they discussed the gory details in court...). There's just no... freaking... way I would ever want to be unconscious around someone like that. And yet... dude is trying to talk the judge into letting her come home so he can put himself in that kind of a situation. And his argument in support of that position is that he can provide her with a safe home environment.

Mkay... well... after he wakes up to the sound of a chainsaw carving his ass up into little bite-sized pieces because he filled the dishwasher the wrong way or because he brought home the wrong flavor of ice cream... I'll be sure to forward his name on to the people overseeing the Darwin Awards.

Also... because she was fired from being a nurse, some people (...like in the media...) might fixate on how she lost her job (..ie - stealing painkillers...), but if it were me... considering the nature of her crime and the apparent joy & pride she experienced from doing it... I would focus less on the stolen pills and spend some time asking whether or not any of her patients met an untimely end 'cause they pressed that "nurses help button" one too many times.

Well, I don't doubt that she is or was stupid crazy. Like, brain-messed. Maybe like alcohol does to my mom, except I donno if my mom would go so far as to run someone over, more like scream epithets of various kinds.

But see, with the crazy bit, she needs a crazy sentence like they get in the UK, not so much like the US.

@Blizzard

You mean 3 years in a mental facility and the released and gifted a cute pony?

Well, some info here:

but the CATCH is here

The Mental Health (Criminal Law) Review Board's main function is to review the detention of those found not guilty by reason of insanity or unfit to be tried, who have been detained in a designated centre by order of a court. .... The Board is composed of a legal chairperson and a number of other people, at least one of whom must be a consultant psychiatrist. It is obliged to review each detention at least once every 6 months.

It's not a set sentence length. The psyches have to decide among themselves when the person can go. Criminals can be "in" longer if their defense goes this route.

Also, this

Last edited:
Back