• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An abandoned dog who looked like he had turned to stone has undergone an incredible transformation thanks to a holidaymaker who rescued him.

Ozzy was in such bad shape due to a skin condition that he 'looked like a rock' when he was found by Melissa as she enjoyed a trip to Aruba in the Caribbean.

She contacted local dog rescue centre and foundation Sgt Pepper's Friends on the island and they set about making Ozzy get back to his normal self.

'I knew I wanted to help so I opened the car door and he jumped right in. 'He was so grateful.

He is the sweetest thing.'

'Ozzy really looked like a rock and his face was all swollen and his eyes crusty.

'He tested positive for heartworm and sarcoptic mange so we had no choice then to leave him at the vet to be treated.

'He was bathed with medicated shampoo two times a week and received injections for his skin for six weeks. 'His skin started to look better very fast and he was so happy to see us at the vet every time.

'After eight weeks his skin tests came out negative and he went to a boarding place for dogs.

'Last week we confirmed his adoption so we hope to find him a flight to Seattle as soon as he finishes his heartworm treatment.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5419077/Dog-transformed-looking-like-stone-rescue.html
496E8A4C00000578-0-image-a-18_1519237362606.jpg

496E947700000578-0-image-a-15_1519237266189.jpg

Here's a another incredible transformation. If you don't want the details just skip to 2:57 to see what the dog actually looks like.

If she opened her car door around me I would jump right inside too!
Can't promise I would not try to hump her leg or pee on the furniture though.
It's kinda my thing.

She really seems like a wonderful person though.
I admire her and others like her.

1701403427843.png

After a long trip from Aruba to Seattle, Ozzy is home
2764.png
2708.png
1f3e1.png
1f436.png

1701403534214.png

Street doggo from Aruba. Only eat fruits sliced. Triggered by cheese that isn’t mine. Missing my front teefs. ❤️

@Satanica

this is one gorgeous dog.

Back