• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Mark Buede was just delivering a pizza, but when he saw something suspicious, he didn’t hesitate to call police, and Lexington police said that phone call resulted in two young girls being rescued from abuse at the hands of their father.

The pizza delivery man and the three officers who investigated the case were among scores of people honored by the Lexington Police Department Tuesday night for good deeds. The annual awards banquet was held at the Lexington Convention Center.

Buede, who works a second job delivering pizzas for Papa John’s, said that when he knocked on the door of a Lexington motel that night last November, a man came to the door, and “there was a little girl that didn’t have any clothes on” on the bed behind him.

Buede’s adult daughter, Faith Buede, who also works for Papa John’s, had taken the man’s pizza order over the phone. She had just gotten off work and was riding in the car with her father when he delivered the pizza that night.

“I got back to the car, and I said, ‘That didn’t seem right’” Buede said he told Faith.

They decided to call 911.

“I didn’t know what was going on,” Buede said. “I just knew it wasn’t right.”

Three Lexington police officers responded to the motel.

“After knocking on the door to the room, they heard a ‘scream’ from a young girl,” the police department said in an account of the event that was printed in the awards program. Inside, they found “two young girls hiding behind a bed.”

“This discovery led the officers to begin an in depth investigation, which included ensuring the safety of the girls. Over the course of a few hours, probable cause was developed indicating that the man had been abusing his daughters,” police said.

The officers worked throughout the night and into the next morning, ultimately charging the father with multiple offenses.

Without Buede’s intervention, those children would have suffered further abuse, police said.

“I’ve got kids,” Buede said. “I’m going to protect kids if I can.”

I really want to say something messed up and insensitive, but all these light-hearted comments make me think beyond the castration we could always put him in a room with people multiple times his age to abuse him in the same way he did to these little girls. Maybe use a staple remover to extract edu single sperm from his body as its produced?

Latest posts

Back