• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two Raleigh men were arrested after police said they live streamed their drug use with a child in the same room.

Donta Dewayne Blue, 23, and Tyreek Jordan Carpenter, 20, each face a charge of misdemeanor child abuse and were arrested Sunday, court document show.

The two posted the live stream to Facebook on Wednesday.

"I mean I was smoking weed," Blue said. "I'm not going to lie."

Blue said he regrets using drugs in front of his 6-year-old son, but claimed he didn't know the little boy was in the room.

"We were on the live video and he was basically in the back of us. He was so quiet I didn't notice, and when I did notice I told him to go upstairs. It is wrong because he's still around us while smoking. I own up to that. It was my fault," he said.

The boy's mother, Lyvette Caldwell, says she called Raleigh police when she saw the Facebook Live video on her feed.

"I'm like. I have to do something about this. This is my child," she said.

In the video, the little boy eats a bowl of cereal at a kitchen island in the background while the two men roll and smoke a blunt.

The child walks up to the camera before Blue tells him to sit down. The 6-year-old eventually moves out of view.

Caldwell said the video is especially concerning because her son has asthma.

Blue said he learned a lesson and will think twice before smoking pot in front of his son

"I hope everything goes how it's supposed to go and I get a second chance to do better and try to be the father I'm supposed to be," he said.

Hmmm. I know people who smoke it up in front of their kids on a regular. I never really thought about it... of course I haven't smoked weed in years so why would I care?
I am willing to bet that it happens quite frequently and no one bats an eyelash. Especially now that it's legal in some states.

Latest posts

Back