• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman believed to be an ISIS bride who fled Melbourne to fight in Syria and boasted about being thirsty for Australian blood has demanded to be let back in to the country.

Zehra Duman left Melbourne aged 19 to join the terror group in 2014 - but is now thought to be in a Syrian refugee camp, desperate to come home.

In an interview with an American humanitarian worker, a woman who refused to confirm her identity but is believed to be Duman said: 'I want to go back to my country.

'I think everybody's asking for that because I'm an Australian citizen.'

The mother-of-two young children said she understood Australians would be angry with her but insisted: 'My kids have a right to be treated like normal kids.'

The defeat of ISIS last year has displaced thousands of jihadi brides, many of whom are now in refugee camps in Syria.

Hundreds of babies have died and the woman said her two-year-old son and six-month-old daughter are sick and malnourished.

'I have no money, I'm not allowed to have money, they don't give us food here and they don't let us contact our families,' she said in the interview at Al Hawl refugee camp that was sent to the ABC.

'I understand the anger that they have towards a lot of us here, but the kids don't need to suffer.'

The woman, 24, claimed she has been trying to leave ISIS for two years but could not because she had no money and would get killed if she were caught.

Her father, Davut Duman, said his daughter, who became a successful ISIS recruiter, had been 'brainwashed' and that he desperately wanted her home.

I will welcome the kids home. I am sure the grandparents would happily look after them.
If she truly cared about their health and wellbeing then she should be putting them in the first available plane.
But I bet she would rather keep them there to improve her chances of getting back to Australia.

I say if you leave to join ISIS you revoke citizenship...no exceptions. We'll take your kids but you'll never see them again.

No. The kids can stay there too. These people need to learn that their radical bullshit will never be accommodated. We should not cater to these cretins. They’re only crawling back because their husbands are dead and they have no future. Allowing her children into our countries allows her to at least hope they have a future. No. Fuck her.

Guarantee you if a serious option was presented for her to send just her kids to Australia while she stays in Syria, the selfish bloodthirsty bitch would refuse it.

Fuck this monster and all the monsters like her. She chose her side, and even now she ONLY wants back in because shit got bad. If ISIS was still riding high shed be feelin just fine. Her ideology no doubt hasnt changed.

they need to all be turned over to the Kurds to do with as will, they were involved in all the atrocities that happened and now that so many have been captured it has been proven how many Yazidi have been butchered

I'm done being polite -

......................./´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Fuck her and her 'rights'. It's not like she and her ilk gave rights to the folks under their rule. Ironic she's crying for they very form of government she swore to destroy.

Not to mention she's probably in that group of ISIS wives that are still spewing their bullshit rhetoric.

Edited to add - Yes I see the hypocrisy, it's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

Last edited:
No. The kids can stay there too. These people need to learn that their radical bullshit will never be accommodated. We should not cater to these cretins. They’re only crawling back because their husbands are dead and they have no future. Allowing her children into our countries allows her to at least hope they have a future. No. Fuck her.
No. The kids at least have a chance to be decent people if they are allowed home. If we leave them there and they actually survive to adulthood, it’ll just be another generation that hates the West. Fuck her but rescue the kids.

No. The kids at least have a chance to be decent people if they are allowed home. If we leave them there and they actually survive to adulthood, it’ll just be another generation that hates the West. Fuck her but rescue the kids.
The kids are home already. They were born there, raised there and have seen what their fathers and mothers stand for. If they all go back to Melbourne (mom's original home), they will be raised by their mom and she'll continue to indoctrinate them. If sent to the grandparents in Melbourne, they will be raised with the G'parents telling them stories about their "wonderful" mother who was 'brainwashed' but is really a good person who would never wish evil on any other.

Fuck them all. Leave them there.

The kids are home already. They were born there, raised there and have seen what their fathers and mothers stand for. If they all go back to Melbourne (mom's original home), they will be raised by their mom and she'll continue to indoctrinate them. If sent to the grandparents in Melbourne, they will be raised with the G'parents telling them stories about their "wonderful" mother who was 'brainwashed' but is really a good person who would never wish evil on any other.

Fuck them all. Leave them there.
It probably doesn’t matter in the long run. Kids in war torn countries tend to have short life spans.

Back