• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A mother has described being gang-raped, beaten and tortured at the side of a road by a gang while her young son slept in her car nearly 40 years ago.

Charise Thompson has told her story in an emotional Facebook post decades after she says she was kidnapped by a gang of six men by the side of a highway between the cities of Freer and Laredo, in Duval County, Texas.

She took to social media to tell her story because she says she wants to help other victims of sexual violence.

While driving to her mother's for Thanksgiving in 1981, Thompson tells how she got out her car to change a flat tire and was bundled into the back of a van by a gang of six men.

I believe something terrible happened to this woman. Do I believe her entire story? No. First off, her FRONT teeth are completely intact. Usually when one is kicked/punched in the mouth the first teeth to break or get knocked out are the front. Maybe a few of the side teeth but cannot tell from the pic. Second, if her insides were "hanging out" why would they ask her to pose for a picture fully dressed? She would of been in a hospital bed, not to mention unable to stand for said picture. Third... almost 5km she dragged herself (WITH her insides hanging out?!) Nope nope nope. Not with broken legs, shattered ankles and broken elbows and insides "dangling to her ankles". There is superhuman strength in traumatic times but do I believe she dragged herself that far in that state? Fuck no. I also seen her GoFundMe. She does roller derby... after that trauma to her ankles you would think she would even have a hard time stranding up/walking normally. She also claims to have had her Hep C become WORSE after Interferon, made her paralyzed and gave her strokes and left her in a coma...and claimed to be the first human trial in the 90s... My mom was on Interferon in the 90s. It helped cure her, made her sick as fuck but it DID NOT make it worse. She tests negative for Hep C and has for years and years now. Terrible things most likely DID happen to her, I just don't understand the need to embellish the story. Very suspect to me. She seems like someone who enjoys attention and sympathy. Which she could get by just telling the whole truth, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Well, I have to admit that every time I've been introduced to a penis against my will, it's been attached to a man. It tends to make you suspicious. Nice guys pay a penalty for all the bad guys. Clearly, we can't sort men out. You'll have to police your own.

I believe something terrible happened to this woman. Do I believe her entire story? No. First off, her FRONT teeth are completely intact. Usually when one is kicked/punched in the mouth the first teeth to break or get knocked out are the front. Maybe a few of the side teeth but cannot tell from the pic. Second, if her insides were "hanging out" why would they ask her to pose for a picture fully dressed? She would of been in a hospital bed, not to mention unable to stand for said picture. Third... almost 5km she dragged herself (WITH her insides hanging out?!) Nope nope nope. Not with broken legs, shattered ankles and broken elbows and insides "dangling to her ankles". There is superhuman strength in traumatic times but do I believe she dragged herself that far in that state? Fuck no. I also seen her GoFundMe. She does roller derby... after that trauma to her ankles you would think she would even have a hard time stranding up/walking normally. She also claims to have had her Hep C become WORSE after Interferon, made her paralyzed and gave her strokes and left her in a coma...and claimed to be the first human trial in the 90s... My mom was on Interferon in the 90s. It helped cure her, made her sick as fuck but it DID NOT make it worse. She tests negative for Hep C and has for years and years now. Terrible things most likely DID happen to her, I just don't understand the need to embellish the story. Very suspect to me. She seems like someone who enjoys attention and sympathy. Which she could get by just telling the whole truth, I'm sure.
According to her Gofundme page she is the "team mom". She used to play roller derby in the 70s

I stopped reading after the teeth thing
Guess you’ve never heard of dentist
Dentures, implants

Dentures, implants
IKR!?!?
Post automatically merged:

According to her Gofundme page she is the "team mom". She used to play roller derby in the 70s
And where did you read that the Hep C treatments didn't make her worse, again, according to the Gofundme page the interferon caused her to have strokes which left her wheelchair bound for 13 years. Everyone's reactions to the interferon are different. You can't assume that she is lying about her struggles with the treatment just because of how your mom's experiences were.

Last edited:
Dentures, implants
The picture was taken right after she was assaulted. Not weeks or months after.

IKR!?!?

And where did you read that the Hep C treatments didn't make her worse, again, according to the Gofundme page the interferon caused her to have strokes which left her wheelchair bound for 13 years. Everyone's reactions to the interferon are different. You can't assume that she is lying about her struggles with the treatment just because of how your mom's experiences were.
Interferon has never had ANY medical literature stating it made someone worse. She would be the first and ONLY case. It says right on her gofundme it made it worse "She did the first human trials with Interferon which left her almost comatose but she wouldn’t quit. It nearly killed her and advanced the disease by leaps and bounds." It may have made other health problems worse, it makes everyone who takes it sick as fuck, but it would NOT advance the hep c. Look you guys think what you want. I stated my opinion and I'm sticking by it. Too many inconsistencies for me.

Last edited:
The picture was taken right after she was assaulted. Not weeks or months after.

Interferon has never had ANY medical literature stating it made someone worse. She would be the first and ONLY case. It says right on her gofundme it made it worse "She did the first human trials with Interferon which left her almost comatose but she wouldn’t quit. It nearly killed her and advanced the disease by leaps and bounds." It may have made other health problems worse, it makes everyone who takes it sick as fuck, but it would NOT advance the hep c. Look you guys think what you want. I stated my opinion and I'm sticking by it. Too many inconsistencies for me.
The page never said that the interferon made her Hep C worse. It obviously indicates that the seizures, coma, and subsequent long period of paralyzation were horrible side effects of the interferon. You seem to have a tenuous grasp of the English language.

The first year of Interferon introduction --- was first introduced in Injection form - The DR's, were very precise in monitoring, every 3 days then weekly for the complete administering. Any sign - of what she described -- they would have pulled her off. No if's , and's or but's. That, I know for fact .

I despise the commercials, saying you will be cured. Hep C - You will never be CURED. The disease, just goes dormant ( a sleeping lil monster - just waiting in back ground, for the right conditions to be woken for full revenge ).

She will never be able to give blood, donate organs.
The 2 drugs, she is trying to schedule to take > f / Go Fund Me Page
Ribavirin & Sofosbuvir > will have their effects on her inners, as well. I believe, She would have another liver biopsy before that treatment starts ---

She does look, like she went through hell and back, in that photo. Truly, very sad but personally, feel something is not right - there is more to the story .... just saying . You guys, have taught me to think with my head not my first reaction / feelings.
Happy to read, she is doing something positive for others.

PLEASE, do not squish the JellyFish and eat them alive---
It was brave , gutsy standing up for their thought's going against all the sadness of this story.
They were not bashing, to this poor woman - just stating, something is not right in events that she states, went down.

erg Found a diff link , with some interesting statements. Now, i gotta go back and find such link ..
Here it be --> With a lil Map. A few more details - but nothing, much different. Can not find any op story tied to this other then this woman's.

" https://www.cairnspost.com.au/lifes...r/news-story/4834aab36f1cd73090b67fed64e7d2e1 "

She does state "When she arrived at hospital, bleeding heavily with 14 broken bones and more than half of her teeth knocked out, in and out of conscience " Being Ran over by a truck - ( i would think ,would squash ya a tad). She comments in open forum, against the officer and hospital attendants ( she can not recall the first weeks but remembers what they say )?

The Polaroid - kinda weird > Again Jelly, was correct abt that as well. If it was a rinky dinky, police dept - i could see them not knowing what to do / how to handle this type of situation but you would hope that first they would address all the wounds this woman endured Urgent Medical attention required.

Again - not saying she did not go thru hell and back .... just something not right.
I want to see the initial Police Report.
Is it wrong of me - Prob so ! ! ! So, Hate me !!!

I do believe, this was not far after the time line of " Mary Vincent - 1978 "( I believe, in Seattle / CA ) Area -- Found wandering road, w/ arms amputated at hands of another vile creature. So , we knew evil exists, out there. That and a not Thanks to C Mason & stupid followers ) And back in the day - They would of been out in droves, in TX on a Wide Man Hunt.

Thats what i am a thinking at this moment. I hope to be so dead wrong, and have to come on the Forum, and beg on hands and knees for forgiveness
DD Take me out back to the barn , and just shoot me !

PLEASE, do not squish the JellyFish and eat them alive---
It was brave , gutsy standing up for their thought's going against all the sadness of this story.
They were not bashing, to this poor woman - just stating, something is not right in events that she states, went down.

erg Found a diff link , with some interesting statements. Now, i gotta go back and find such link ..
Here it be --> With a lil Map. A few more details - but nothing, much different. Can not find any op story tied to this other then this woman's.

" https://www.cairnspost.com.au/lifes...r/news-story/4834aab36f1cd73090b67fed64e7d2e1 "

She does state "When she arrived at hospital, bleeding heavily with 14 broken bones and more than half of her teeth knocked out, in and out of conscience " Being Ran over by a truck - ( i would think ,would squash ya a tad). She comments in open forum, against the officer and hospital attendants ( she can not recall the first weeks but remembers what they say )?

The Polaroid - kinda weird > Again Jelly, was correct abt that as well. If it was a rinky dinky, police dept - i could see them not knowing what to do / how to handle this type of situation but you would hope that first they would address all the wounds this woman endured Urgent Medical attention required.

Again - not saying she did not go thru hell and back .... just something not right.
I want to see the initial Police Report.
Is it wrong of me - Prob so ! ! ! So, Hate me !!!

I do believe, this was not far after the time line of " Mary Vincent - 1978 "( I believe, in Seattle / CA ) Area -- Found wandering road, w/ arms amputated at hands of another vile creature. So , we knew evil exists, out there. That and a not Thanks to C Mason & stupid followers ) And back in the day - They would of been out in droves, in TX on a Wide Man Hunt.

Thats what i am a thinking at this moment. I hope to be so dead wrong, and have to come on the Forum, and beg on hands and knees for forgiveness
DD Take me out back to the barn , and just shoot me !
I always have issues with one sided stories
Especially when it involves GoFundMe. However I thought the initial attack on her story was a bit harsh, we may doubt but don’t usually attack victims

Last edited:
Plz, reread Jellyfish , 1st paragraph He is not attacking her Just questioning, some things not making sense. And they do not add up
He gives credit / credence to something, prob did happen He / She , just stating more to story then what is being presented and no where on line is anything other then her story. Nadda I been looking all day. not saying , i know what the heck i am doing cuz i really do not ( FAR < FAR from it ) but there should be something, out there from other then her, somewhere.

Jelly, actually is much kinder on here with words, then i have been ...
i will let it rest .... as said _ i hope the day comes, i need to start asking for forgiveness, from all our members on bend ed knees, hands in prayer and tears of shame.

Back