• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother has been arrested for allegedly burying her newborn baby daughter alive just after giving birth.

According to police, the mother, 24, delivered a healthy baby girl who weighted 4.2 kilograms (9.2 lbs) at home.

During an interview with the officers, the mother said that she had a miscarriage and showed the place where she had buried her baby.

But a forensic medical examination revealed that the mother had a full-term pregnancy and the baby was alive after being delivered.

According to forensics, the newborn girl died of suffocation after being buried alive.

After the truth surfaced, the mother confessed in full and said to the police: 'The baby was born alive. She was crying.

I put a plastic bag on her head and cut the umbilical cord.

'Then I wrapped her in cloth and put it into another plastic bag.

'Then I buried her. 'She was alive when I was burying her.'

During the interrogation, a detective asked the mother why she buried her newborn child and she replied: 'I did not want this baby.'

After getting rid of the child, the mother returned to the house and lay down on the bed as she felt ill.

She faces five years in prison if found guilty.

This mad me so sad and so mad it literally made me sick to my stomach. I took fertility drugs to have my kids.. lost a son.. and literally told my doctors with my last if they had to keep me alive on life support there was strict instructions she was to live before me if it came to it because of my health problems during pregnancy.. skin that bitch alive with a fucking butter knife.. I have never been to the Ukraine

S
Five fucking years? For that stone hearted merciless act? I thought the UK had shitty sentences for child abuse but that takes the cake
Stones.. stoned.. yes let’s all visit the Ukraine for ummmmm yeah vacation and stone this bitch to death.. who wants to be the coordinator.. we have five year.. can’t be that much to travel to that shit hole of a place and plenty of alcohol..

S

Stones.. stoned.. yes let’s all visit the Ukraine for ummmmm yeah vacation and stone this bitch to death.. who wants to be the coordinator.. we have five year.. can’t be that much to travel to that shit hole of a place and plenty of alcohol..
You mixed that up. The U.S. is the shithole murder capital of the world with the vindictive, for-profit, money-buys-all criminal "justice" system.

Ukraine is one of those civilized places where they actually try to rehabilitate people.

@Da Mac this bitch doesn't need rehabilitation.. she needs a fucking soul.. I would skin the bitch with a butter knife or stone her to death personally and sleep quite well. For those like me who struggled with pregnancies, miscarriages, stillbirth and the loss of an infant even with fertility drugs this bitch should die!

'Ukraine' and 'civilized' should never be used in the same sentence. That's an oxymoron, amiright?
That is, amongst other exaggerations, what you're told to believe. Might you, I don't imagine it's high society there, but it's tough to sink much lower than the uneducated American classes.

That is, amongst other exaggerations, what you're told to believe. Might you, I don't imagine it's high society there, but it's tough to sink much lower than the uneducated American classes.
It's also considered undignified and tasteless to assume one's level of education. Quite classy of you, @Da Mac. Now go back to your hidey-hole and continue your keyboard warrior ways. We don't really care.

This mad me so sad and so mad it literally made me sick to my stomach. I took fertility drugs to have my kids.. lost a son.. and literally told my doctors with my last if they had to keep me alive on life support there was strict instructions she was to live before me if it came to it because of my health problems during pregnancy.. skin that bitch alive with a fucking butter knife.. I have never been to the Ukraine
It just amazes me tht ppl who want children can't have them. Ppl who don't want or deserve kids are as fertile as the Nile river

@Da Mac, I don't believe one can be rehabilitated after burying alive your own newborn and then taking a nap. Also, 'Ukraine' and 'civilized' should never be used in the same sentence. That's an oxymoron, amiright?

@Fives My Charm...I'm with you. Let's skin that bitch and then take a nap.

I'd take the life here any day over your shitty hometown:

The benefits of being connected with the rest of the planet and not left to rot in your own ignorance in Hicksville, USA.
Post automatically merged:

It's also considered undignified and tasteless to assume one's level of education. Quite classy of you, @Da Mac. Now go back to your hidey-hole and continue your keyboard warrior ways. We don't really care.
The point is that education is turning into a purchased commodity for everyone in the US, idiot.

Last edited:
Let it be known that I wanted to remove the not-so-considerate idiot portion of my last reply, but the website won't allow me to, apparently in the interest of increasing friction between members (of society wherever possible).

This place really is a demon den.

Latest posts

Back