• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

RisottoGroupon

Former baby Future ghost
Bold Member!
@RisottoGroup In order to proceed with matrimony, I must:
1. Review your tax return and medical records
2. Have a drunken lunch with your mortal enemy
3. Interview your mother and taste her food. NONE of that looking me over business. SHE jumps thru MY hoops
You must be able to:
1. Sing The Smiths "How Soon is Now" flawlessly, while perspiring angst
2. Promise to chop all onions and garlic as necessary,
3. Make me a damn Monte Cristo sammich!

@Sue sue Ah, Moscato, the wine of laughter and frivolity. Good choice, always a crowd pleaser, and a great "I'm sorry for being an asshole" gift! Thank you for the welcome!
Post automatically merged:

@SueSue oh dear, I was saying when I am an asshole! Don't want to enemize you, my dear. A friend dropped by with a dram of whiskey, and I tend not to proofread for accidental insults when in my cups. It's a problem.
Sigh
1. Fair enough.
2. I'm my own mortal enemy. Let's do Mexican.
3. My mothers cooking is pure shiite but she a pushover so she'll definitely be your bitch.
4. 100% done. Just remember if I get a bit pitchy, I am human and I need to be loved.
5. Oooh now that's a tough one, but for the right one...
6. I make a dank Monte Christo as well as a Croque Madam :cool:

I showed this to my husband and he says he thinks we were separated at birth, so if I ever die, I got a housebroken one you can have.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Bold Member!
@RisottoGroupon Well that works out neatly. Either one of you dead works for me. If it's him, I'll just show up claiming my appendectomy scar is where you and I were co- joined. I get to be the evil twin though.
If you go first, it's awfully handy for me to be able to slip right in. I'll be there so fast, your side of the bed will still be warm. Be sure your Croque Monsieur can make that Monte Cristo for me. I expect that your gourmet kitchen in your oceanside Maui house will have all the ingredients available?
Now, about your car repair schedule....I have it on good authority that brake maintenance is entirely unnecessary. And it is recommended to let your car idle in an ENCLOSED garage for 10-15 minutes, to really give it a chance to warm up. You can trust your evil twin.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Bold Member!
Ducky, I am really starting to like you! You've been generous with your approval, and may I compliment you on your keen perception in recognizing flavorful, nuanced, pithy, guffaw inducing messages!
I enjoy your posts very much. and have watched you closely since we bolded around the same time.
Sometimes smoldering in envy when you come up with a clever post. LOL sweet thing

Ducky

Bold Member!
Ducky, I am really starting to like you! You've been generous with your approval, and may I compliment you on your keen perception in recognizing flavorful, nuanced, pithy, guffaw inducing messages!
I enjoy your posts very much. and have watched you closely since we bolded around the same time.
Sometimes smoldering in envy when you come up with a clever post. LOL sweet thing
Well thanks my friend! I’m going to love reading your stuff. You have a way with words!
I’ve become quite stuck on this place even more after officially joining because everyone is actually really genuinely good people, and nice. In their own messed up ways :p (I know someone will probably say “no I’m mean I’m not nice” but they’re lying)

Great to meet you!

I really wish I could use the duck emoji. Insert duck emoji above.

Totemic

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Well thanks my friend! I’m going to love reading your stuff. You have a way with words!
I’ve become quite stuck on this place even more after officially joining because everyone is actually really genuinely good people, and nice. In their own messed up ways :p (I know someone will probably say “no I’m mean I’m not nice” but they’re lying)
Just like any family, we have our moments. There are a few that some of us don't like, and some that don't like us. But we are all mostly adults and can handle the tears as well as the laughs of someone on the internet not liking us!

Ducky

Bold Member!
Just like any family, we have our moments. There are a few that some of us don't like, and some that don't like us. But we are all mostly adults and can handle the tears as well as the laughs of someone on the internet not liking us!
Yup absolutely.
And we do also have some lame trolls that like to come along and spout poop...