• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
my name is Olivia, i am 34 from Seattle. I am an artist, most recently I was a victim of a violent rape and assault back in 2017. The man broke into my apartment while I was sleeping, i woke up in the dark to him standing over my head staring at me. He tortured me for four hours, jumped on my head wearing steel toe boots, strung me up by my neck on the shower rod and raped me while beating me. It all ended in the living room when he tried to cut my face off with glass and the neighbors broke in and tackled him. I feel like I can talk about that here because fuck what happened to me should have ended up here oh well. I try and use that experience in my art, fuck a therapist. I smoke weed. I love my boyfriend, i love my bearded dragon and i love my cats. <3

Yeah, i found that out the same day I found out my best friend died. It was fucked up. The prosecutor told me that if I didn't testify and he got out and did it again then that's my fault. I threw a cup of water in her face and told her to go to hell. My advocate was with me and calmed everything down so I didn't get arrested on the spot. But the real fucked up thing is when i was in the hospital recovering from broken ribs, TBI and fractured eye sockets the police came to arrest me because of a fine I didn't pay from 2007. I went to jail looking like death. It was punk rock as fuck

I gave you a cookie, yet given what you have experienced it seems woefully inadequate.
Welcome in nonetheless to a place that will periodically make you feel...well...something. There are times things are downright funny in here.

i have been coming here for years. I finally decided to introduce myself after what happened to me. I feel right at home
Post automatically merged:

I gave you a cookie, yet given what you have experienced it seems woefully inadequate.
Welcome in nonetheless to a place that will periodically make you feel...well...something. There are times things are downright funny in here.
thank you for the cookie. It was delicious

Last edited:
thanks. I am having the most terrible time right now. I just found out that my stalkers and their friends have been spreading rumors about me saying that I am wanted for murder hahahahahahahAHAHAHA. They know about what happened to me and for them to even suggest that pisses me off. I have never killed anybody in my life and if i was actually fucking wanted for murder don't you think they would have caught me already or my face in the fucking news? I fucking hate them so much

trust me they aren't. I fucking hate them I fucking hate them so much. I try to channel the hate in the direction of art to make beautiful things. I won't let them win. They can go fuck themselves off a bridge into a pit of zombie meth heads
I need to see pics of your art.
I'm into art myself.
I can't draw or paint. I'm a stained glass artist and I like to make things into other things.

My most recent Discovery is my dad's plasma cutter. I'm in the process of watching YouTube videos to learn how to use it.

I need to see pics of your art.
I'm into art myself.
I can't draw or paint. I'm a stained glass artist and I like to make things into other things.

My most recent Discovery is my dad's plasma cutter. I'm in the process of watching YouTube videos to learn how to use it.

i make all sorts of art from clay dolls to sewing. I love to make digital art and print it from the printer connected to my laptop and put them on to canvas and paint over them. I know it sounds weird but i feel when he jumped on my head it awakened some weird sense in my brain.

Welcome!

"Three moles are in their hole, papa mole, mama mole and baby mole.
Papa mole sticks his nose out the hole and says, 'I smell pancakes.'.
Mama mole sticks her nose out the hole and says, 'I smell waffles.'.
Baby mole says, 'I smell molasses.' "
- Glen Campbell

Back