• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1568993721173.png

After being arrested yesterday, an accused serial flasher told Florida cops, “I am just an asshole. What can I say?”

Robert Digiacomo, 69, was collared Thursday after he was spotted driving through the parking lot of a Target store near his Tampa-area apartment. Seen at above, Digiacomo was subsequently arrested in the parking lot of an adjacent Sam’s Club store.

Digiacomo was originally charged in May after multiple women reported that he exposed himself and masturbated while in his vehicle outside various businesses. When Digiacomo failed to appear for a June court hearing, a judge issued an arrest warrant for him.

In announcing Digiacomo’s bust, the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office noted that when the defendant was asked about the alleged incidents, “he would only advise, ‘I am just an asshole. What can I say?’”

Last edited:
Back