• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Bout 5 years ago I was in a televised political ad, in fact I was the only person shown, only person talking so I suppose I starred. Ad about David Perdue who was former CEO of Dollar General, it was not in his favor.

Top that! :cool:

Two can play that game.

Look at me, I have 10k views.

Sleeveless jean jacket is very Chuck Norris-esque. Nice. Thought i was the only one still rocking that look.

Your mullet needs some upkeep though, just looks like normal long hair. Not impressed.

Has anybody here actually been in any movies, whether it's just amateur stuff or as an extra in bigger budget films?

Yes.

Besides my easily recognizable car from obit, I was featured in one of my company's publications for its nuclear power holdings a couple of years ago. My gf likes it.

Post automatically merged:

My brother was in "Invasion USA", with Chuck Norris, in a sleeveless jean jacket! OK, no sleeveless jean jacket, he was wearing his Army fatigues, but I couldn't resist! :woot:
I had a Navy buddy in "Invasion USA", your last name isn't Howe, is it?

Last edited:
My oldest kids dad says he’s a fil Star, but he’s really just an extra. His biggest “part” was walking behind Bradley Cooper in American Hustle. And my youngest kids dad is in this commercial.

I paid 70 GBP to be in this, and you just get a split second shot of my sister and I walking through a tunnel, seen from behind. They called me Annderson in the thanks credits, although I was correctly called Anderson for being an extra! Permanent error now on IMDb. :depressed:

I starred in some grainy surveillance video on the local news every night for a week straight. Too bad that I was dressed in khakis, polo shirt, Nike hat with my hair stuffed in it and a big ass pair of Elvis sun glasses! I watched that shit with my parents and they didn't even recognize me. Though my dad did comment how the glasses didn't fit "that guy"!

Back