• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1571320661638.png

An Orange County sheriff’s deputy is on administrative leave after allegedly pulling a gun on a teen at a San Clemente skate park.

The altercation erupted Saturday night inside the skate park where a band was playing live music.

According to those at the park, the off-duty deputy walked over and told them to stop playing the music.

The skaters said they agreed to stop the music, but things escalated quickly. It was at that point that the deputy pulled a gun on one of the teens.

Koa, Sage, and Malcolm McClung were eyewitnesses at the skate park when the confrontation broke out.

“I was right next to the kid that he pulled the gun on,” said Sage.

The confrontation began, they say, when a man became angry over their loud music.

A deputy, seen in the video wearing the white cap, appeared to have pulled a small handgun from his pocket after a 16-year-old raised his a skateboard in the air.

According to the teen’s friends, he was protecting another friend.

“My friend didn’t know he was a cop. He was coming up to a friend very fast and aggressive, so my other friend jumped in and put his hand out for him to stop…The guy grabbed his hand aggressively,” said Koa. “My other friend held up his skateboard for him to stop, then the guy pulled a gun and said “‘I’ll shoot you in the f—king face if you don’t stop.'”

In the video, a badge can be seen in the deputy’s left hand although it is obscured by his fingers.

The kids who saw it say they weren’t sure if it was real.

“The officer wasn’t acting like an officer…just a big bully,” said Sage.

Video at link

Last edited by a moderator:
Psycho cop has some twigs for legs in the pic.

Look, I'm not making excuses for the a-hole cop BUT...calf size is almost entirely genetic. I've been playing tennis for over 30 years, on my toes all the time, do calf raises etc, and my calves look like they belong on a malnourished Somali refugee. My friend, who does ZERO exercise, has big, gloriously muscular calves. You know what he says to me? "Looks like you skipped leg day!" then laughs! I want to kill him and his calves.
Good thing I don't let it bother me.

Look, I'm not making excuses for the a-hole cop BUT...calf size is almost entirely genetic. I've been playing tennis for over 30 years, on my toes all the time, do calf raises etc, and my calves look like they belong on a malnourished Somali refugee. My friend, who does ZERO exercise, has big, gloriously muscular calves. You know what he says to me? "Looks like you skipped leg day!" then laughs! I want to kill him and his calves.
Good thing I don't let it bother me.
That liberty insurance commercial is annoying,lol. It wasn't a personal thing,the pic made his legs look reallllllly small that's all.

Back