• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Virginia Beach man pleaded guilty on Wednesday to Voluntary Manslaughter in connection with the killing of his wife's lover in March.
Dusan Mihailo Naumovic also pleaded guilty of to Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony.

On the night of March 2, Dusan Naumovic was asleep in his son's room while his wife, Sheri Naumovic, slept in a separate bedroom across the hallway, according to documents.

Around 2 a.m., Sheri Naumovic invited Vinicius Carneiro to the couple's house.

Sheri Naumovic deactivated the house alarm when Carneiro arrived and led him to the bedroom where the two began having sex.

That's when Dusan Naumovic entered the room with a loaded gun. He waited for his wife to get off the bed and then fire a shot that hit Carneiro in the back of his leg.

Carneiro remained on the bed and held up a blanket in front of him and pleaded for Dusan Naumovic not to kill him and said, "please, sir, don't shoot—I have a daughter."

Dusan Naumovic fired 11 more shots, five of which hit Carneiro in the chest. He was also hit in the right forearm and left wrist.

After the shooting, Sheri Naumovic activated the home alarm and police were called. Camera footage shows her activating it.

Sheri Naumovic found her cellphone and called 911. While on the phone with emergency dispatch, she gave Carneiro CPR.

Courts documents said during that time Dusan Naumovic called his father-in-law and never stepped in to help the victim.

Carneiro died from multiple gunshot wounds to his torso.

According to court documents, the couple had not been intimate for at least nine years and Dusan Naumovic knew his wife was having sex with at least four men.

He kept track of the men and knew their addresses. He said his wife’s promiscuity was due to the fact that she was a diagnosed schizophrenic.

At his bond hearing, he testified "schizophrenia and sexual promiscuity are directly linked."

Dusan Naumovic admitted at the bond hearing that he had communicated with Carneiro before the shooting.

He also contacted the other men and told them to stay away from his wife.
1570759150436.png

@Sugar Cookie This story has so much!

Four
Lovers!
A man named Vinicius!
Belief in Bullet deflecting Blankets!
9 years of zero sex for Dusan, the husband!
Her promiscuity!
2 a.m. booty call in a room across the hall from the NON-hearing impaired husband?!
Loads of WTF!!

@Nell I agree a divorce would have been more prudent at any time during the last 9 years of marriage, but DAMN...I just don't know. But no, you shouldn't kill anyone, your'e right

Or maybe he doesn’t trust her with the title.

Seriously though, schizophrenic nymphomania? Kinda sounds like an excuse to me.

Last edited:
My experience with a few schizophrenic women is that they were too paranoid to have sex. They lived a celibate life because they thought everyone wanted to rape them. There's all kinds out there.
Maybe the husband is schizo too, willing to live in a messy melodrama.

Maybe the husband is schizo too, willing to live in a messy melodrama.

I thought maybe he's nuts too but I was under the impression from the article that she was diagnosed some time after they were married, so maybe he really loved her and took his vows seriously. But living in that situation for years had to take it's toll to the point where he convinced himself that jail is the more preferable option than his current life.

Just a thought experiment. I don't really give a shit but I can empathize if that was the case.

Very true. Sticking with the situation drove him crazy. Now he's had his catharthis and showed everyone, but ruined his family. It's a situation to be pitied more than anything because of their children.

As Vinicius Carneiro lay naked in the bed, he clutched a comforter to his body and begged for his life.

“Please sir. Don’t shoot,” Carneiro said. “I have a daughter.”

Dusan Naumovic, the husband of the woman that Carneiro was in bed with and the owner of the home where the two were having sex, fired 11 rounds into him. Carneiro was dead by the time paramedics arrived.

On Wednesday, Naumovic, 54, was sentenced to five years in prison.

He initially was charged with murder but took a deal in October that allowed him to plead guilty to the lesser charge of voluntary manslaughter and illegal use of a firearm.

Circuit Judge James Lewis said the case was one of the most difficult sentencing hearings he’d presided over in his years on the bench.

“It’s one of those cases where there is no right answer,” Lewis said.

In his statements to the court, Naumovic apologized and said he still finds it hard to believe what happened.

“Only extreme circumstances would lead me to doing what I did,” he said.

Last edited:
Really odd he didn't kill the wife.

Texts between Carneiro and Naumovic’s wife show that Carneiro knew her husband was in the house when he went over there to have sex with her, Senior Public Defender Annette Miller said.

“What’s getting lost here is the actual facts of the case,” Lang said. “There is one guy with a gun and one guy begging for his life. And he decides to shoot him 11 times."

Too damn bad. You're fucking someone's wife, in his bed, and you know he's home? They're lucky I wasn't on the jury, cause I wouldn't have voted to convict. Fuck this guy.

ETA: Of course, he copped a plea, so...

Last edited:
WTF? They hadn’t had sex in nine years. They were actually just roommates that were married staying in separate rooms. Five years ain’t shit.

Latest posts

Back