• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

chupamela

Admittedly she could have been restrained instead of knocked to the ground but there was almost nobody innocent in this footage.

Last edited:
Make her get up and walk it off right officer?

Should just roll past the place with an AR-15 & bump stock.
Settle everyone right the hell down

It wasn't a violent take down, really. I didn't see her head bounce off the pavement or anything, so maybe her seizure is the result of something else.

One minute you're throwing punches, the next you're flopping around on the ground like a fish. In white too, damn.

If she was faking it, she did it well. Probably not her first melee. She attracts disaster.
I bet she was a main player in whatever started the original fight.

I have seen the Faking of seizures, getting hit by cars on purpose, oh yea way to many times they lie not only with their mouth but will do things to make look good for them ....
One comes to mind is that crazy YouTube lady Dr Phil says You ran Like a gazelle At that car and jumped on the hood
It was clear as day she did

Yep ! the world is full of these seizure faking fucks,,

I'm watching this on a tiny cellphone screen. It's hard to tell if she's faking.

Either way, I see a Payday in her future.

I only say that because the defense would have to prove she faked it.
How are they going to prove it was faked.

It looks like she fell on her ass, not her head. I think this is totally fake to try and get a payday, and I hope they can prove it.

Back