• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
full

Humble Bundle is giving away $392 worth of digital horror books for $18, and I am planning to give away one of the bundles to a DD member for FUHREE! But before I get into that, here's what is being offered:

• Darkness: Two Decades of Modern Horror - George R. R. Martin, Stephen King, Clive Barker, Joyce Carol Oates, and more!
  • The Uncertain Places - Lisa Goldstein
  • The Urban Fantasy Anthology - Neil Gaiman, Charles De Lint, Kelley Armstrong, Carrie Vaughn, Patricia Briggs, Bruce McAllister, Francesca Lia Block, Holly Black, Tim Powers, and more!
  • 30 Days of Night - Steve Niles
  • Ajin: Demi-Human Vol. 1 - 2 - Gamon Sakurai
  • The Ultimate Undead -: Anne Rice, Harlan Ellison, Robert Silverberg, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, and more!
  • Portable Childhoods - Ellen Klages
  • After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall - Nancy Kress
  • Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Vol. 1 - Writer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
  • Dragon Head Vol. 1 - 2 - Minetaro Mochizuki
  • Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome To Lovecraft - Joe Hill
  • Can You Just Die, My Darling? Vol. 1 - 2 - Majuro Kaname, Sousou Sakakibara
  • Starving Anonymous Vol. 1 - 2 - Yuu Kuraishi, Kazu Inabe
  • Halloween -: Jerry Seinfeld
  • The Ultimate Werewolf - Harlan Ellison, Craig Shaw Gardner, Philip José Farmer, and more!
  • In the Dark: A Horror Anthology - Cullen Bunn, Paul Tobin, Duane Swierczynsk, Tom Taylor, Marguerite Bennett, and more!
  • The Best of Joe R. Lansdale - Joe R. Lansdale
  • Led Astray: The Best of Kelley Armstrong - Kelley Armstrong
  • PTSD Radio Vol. 1 - 2 - Masaaki Nakayama
  • Until Your Bones Rot Vol. 1 - 2 - Yae Utsumi
  • The Ultimate Witch - Dean Koontz, Ray Bradbury, Tanith Lee, and more!
  • Devils' Line Vol. 1 - 2 - Ryo Hanada
  • Kasane Vol. 1 - 2 - Daruma Matsuura
  • Nightmares: A New Decade of Modern Horror - Richard Kadrey, Caitlin Kiernan, Garth Nix, Gene Wolfe, Margo Lanagan, Laird Barron, and more!
  • Cold in July - Joe R. Lansdale
  • Parasyte Vol. 1 - 2 - Hitoshi Iwaaki
  • The Ultimate Dracula - Anne Rice, Dan Simmons, Philip José Farmer, and more!
  • From Hell - Alan Moore, Eddie Campbell
  • Lovecraft's Monsters - Neil Gaiman, Joe R. Lansdale, Caitlin R Kiernan, Elizabeth Bear, and more!

You can get more details here - Humble Book Bundle Tales Of Horror

I've already bought mine, but figured I would give away a bundle to one of you. If you want one of these bundles for free, all you got to do is reply to this thread with your all-time favorite horror book. I'll then use a random number picker to decide which post belongs to the winner on the 26th.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

All sold out! I still want it.
The Stand - Stephen King

Last edited:
full

Humble Bundle is giving away $392 worth of digital horror books for $18, and I am planning to give away one of the bundles to a DD member for FUHREE! But before I get into that, here's what is being offered:

• Darkness: Two Decades of Modern Horror - George R. R. Martin, Stephen King, Clive Barker, Joyce Carol Oates, and more!
  • The Uncertain Places - Lisa Goldstein
  • The Urban Fantasy Anthology - Neil Gaiman, Charles De Lint, Kelley Armstrong, Carrie Vaughn, Patricia Briggs, Bruce McAllister, Francesca Lia Block, Holly Black, Tim Powers, and more!
  • 30 Days of Night - Steve Niles
  • Ajin: Demi-Human Vol. 1 - 2 - Gamon Sakurai
  • The Ultimate Undead -: Anne Rice, Harlan Ellison, Robert Silverberg, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, and more!
  • Portable Childhoods - Ellen Klages
  • After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall - Nancy Kress
  • Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Vol. 1 - Writer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
  • Dragon Head Vol. 1 - 2 - Minetaro Mochizuki
  • Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome To Lovecraft - Joe Hill
  • Can You Just Die, My Darling? Vol. 1 - 2 - Majuro Kaname, Sousou Sakakibara
  • Starving Anonymous Vol. 1 - 2 - Yuu Kuraishi, Kazu Inabe
  • Halloween -: Jerry Seinfeld
  • The Ultimate Werewolf - Harlan Ellison, Craig Shaw Gardner, Philip José Farmer, and more!
  • In the Dark: A Horror Anthology - Cullen Bunn, Paul Tobin, Duane Swierczynsk, Tom Taylor, Marguerite Bennett, and more!
  • The Best of Joe R. Lansdale - Joe R. Lansdale
  • Led Astray: The Best of Kelley Armstrong - Kelley Armstrong
  • PTSD Radio Vol. 1 - 2 - Masaaki Nakayama
  • Until Your Bones Rot Vol. 1 - 2 - Yae Utsumi
  • The Ultimate Witch - Dean Koontz, Ray Bradbury, Tanith Lee, and more!
  • Devils' Line Vol. 1 - 2 - Ryo Hanada
  • Kasane Vol. 1 - 2 - Daruma Matsuura
  • Nightmares: A New Decade of Modern Horror - Richard Kadrey, Caitlin Kiernan, Garth Nix, Gene Wolfe, Margo Lanagan, Laird Barron, and more!
  • Cold in July - Joe R. Lansdale
  • Parasyte Vol. 1 - 2 - Hitoshi Iwaaki
  • The Ultimate Dracula - Anne Rice, Dan Simmons, Philip José Farmer, and more!
  • From Hell - Alan Moore, Eddie Campbell
  • Lovecraft's Monsters - Neil Gaiman, Joe R. Lansdale, Caitlin R Kiernan, Elizabeth Bear, and more!

You can get more details here - Humble Book Bundle Tales Of Horror

I've already bought mine, but figured I would give away a bundle to one of you. If you want one of these bundles for free, all you got to do is reply to this thread with your all-time favorite horror book. I'll then use a random number picker to decide which post belongs to the winner on the 26th.
Small Sacrifices Ann Rule I would LOVE this set

So many King fans here, wow.

My all-time favorite horror novel is "The Phantom of the Opera" ... but the argument could be made that it's more a gothic suspense or drama than horror.

My second favorite is "Late at Night" by William Schoell. It's not particularly good, but it's one of the first trade paperback horror novels of the '80s I ever read, and it left an indelible mark.

Some really exciting titles in this bundle. Kind of you to share with us, Morbid.

Back