• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Rapper "Kodak Black" is among several men arrested after allegedly trying to enter the United States from Canada while in possession of weapons and drugs.

State Police say troopers were dispatched to the Lewiston-Queenston International Bridge Wednesday night for the report of several people detained at the border.

Kodak Black, 21, whose real name is Bill Kapri, 24-year-old Stetson President and 20-year-old Madarrow Smith were said to be in one of two vehicles that were detained at the border. Troopers say Kapri was in possession of marijuana, and an undeclared gun was found in the vehicle.

Jeantony Saintmelus, who was driving the second vehicle, was said to have declared two guns at the border. Troopers say a third gun and marijuana were found in the trunk of the vehicle.

All four individuals were charged with criminal possession of a weapon. Kapri and Saintmelus were also charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.

They were arraigned in Lewiston Town Court and remanded to jail on $20,000 cash or $40,000 bond.

Black has also been charged in South Carolina for first-degree criminal sexual misconduct, for an alleged rape of a woman after a concert in 2016, according to the Associated Press.

If you have the guts watch the video

Last edited:
Rap is crap, so rappers are crappers. And crappers are full of shit and worthy only to be flushed.
I have moods that certain types of music are in sync with. Usually rap, heavy metal and 90's alternative. There are a few others even a lil country. Keeps me on a level really. I try not to dislike any music cause no matter how good or bad there is some emotion attached to it.

I have moods that certain types of music are in sync with. Usually rap, heavy metal and 90's alternative. There are a few others even a lil country. Keeps me on a level really. I try not to dislike any music cause no matter how good or bad there is some emotion attached to it.
I hold your opinion and tastes as valid. You have every right to appreciate it as you wish. I envy your ability to understand this artform. I love the earliest talk-singers if the 1920s, Ted Lewis, Little Jack Little, etc., but when it became dirty and sexually degrading is when I abandoned all hope. I am glad you enjoy it, and I will try to listen to some without so much prejudice. Maybe, encouraged by your example, I may like it myself.

I hold your opinion and tastes as valid. You have every right to appreciate it as you wish. I envy your ability to understand this artform. I love the earliest talk-singers if the 1920s, Ted Lewis, Little Jack Little, etc., but when it became dirty and sexually degrading is when I abandoned all hope. I am glad you enjoy it, and I will try to listen to some without so much prejudice. Maybe, encouraged by your example, I may like it myself.
Over the years music was always there to find a feeling or emotion that I couldn't quite place and give it an outlet. Even trap music.... white girl from the sticks rapping Lil Boosie, A-Wax or Brotha Lynch word for word was how I rebelled. Lol... I might be going out on a limb here but you should check out Corey Taylor. Bands Slipknot and Stone Sour. But maybe more his books than his music he is an interesting guy.

His hair is horrible.

Those don't look like dreads (which I generally like), they look like he has random piles of poop on his head. Not attractive.
He's like a black Shrek !!!
Post automatically merged:

His real name is Bill Capri.
:D:D:D
Wtf takes all the joy outta the sweet toddler memories of handing my daughter a Capri Sun
Post automatically merged:

T.I. daughter says he looks like a black cockroach with Aids ... Lol huh????

Last edited:
I hate his fans more than him.

We need to beef up the northern border. Sickens me the Mexican border gets all the attention. Luckily they successfully did the trick this time.

Kodak Black has entered a guilty plea in a legal case stemming from his assault of a high school student in 2016, as local CBS affiliate WBTW reports. The rapper was indicted on first degree sexual assault charges in 2017; he pleaded guilty to lesser charges of first-degree assault and battery under a plea deal. Kodak received a suspended 10 year sentence but will be on probation for 18 months.

12th Circuit Solicitor Ed Clements of Florence County, South Carolina, where the case originated, told WBTW that the victim agreed to the conditions of the plea deal. The deal specified that Kodak must also take full responsibility for the incident and publicly apologize to the victim, both of which he did in court, and that he must undergo counseling.

In January of this year, Kodak received a commutation from Donald Trump in the final hours of his presidency. His original sentence stemmed from a May 2019 arrest for indicating on paperwork that he was not under indictment while trying to purchase firearms
1619660128760.png

Back