• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

mobiusclimber

https://wreg.com/2018/07/16/trump-sees-no-reason-why-russia-would-interfere-in-2016-election/
https://wreg.com/2018/07/16/republi...p-performance-with-putin-bizarre-disgraceful/

Dr. Josef Heiter announced today that he has performed yet another successful surgery. His patients are alive and doing well, he said. It was touch and go for awhile, but he was able to successfully sew Donald Trumps lips to Vladimir Putin's anus. Pres. Trump didn't have much to say (how could he?), but did tweet that Putin's bowel movements were "excellent, truly great" and tasted "THE BEST!" Putin, meanwhile, has said he will be having a special chair constructed, so that he could remain seated with Trump underneath him, and this chair would then be paraded through the streets of Russia to show their victory over stupid Americans. Trump, appearing slightly alarmed, exclaimed "mmmhhphph!"

Rep. Darrell Issa of California has petitioned the good doctor to sew his lips to Trumps anus, stating "I have already had my spine removed, so this will just really seal the deal."

Last edited:
https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/5876...a-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016

The fact is, this all really happened. It's more than likely that, at the time, the full extent was either not known or the outcome of this meddling was not fully realized. That doesn't change what actually happened. No one credible is saying this didn't happen. I'd urge you to read the actual indictment of the Russian operatives, because it is scary scary stuff. Educate yourself instead of spreading ignorance.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/5876...a-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016

The fact is, this all really happened. It's more than likely that, at the time, the full extent was either not known or the outcome of this meddling was not fully realized. That doesn't change what actually happened. No one credible is saying this didn't happen. I'd urge you to read the actual indictment of the Russian operatives, because it is scary scary stuff. Educate yourself instead of spreading ignorance.

You're turning me off ... all of these digs to your President (he's not my president, i'm a Canadian) is over the top and is going to blow up in all of your faces. You're insulting, and an alienating the very people who's support you're trying to garner. And people are beginning to throw their support in the opposite direction. FACT!

That's espionage. You can bet your ass that Russia interfered with the election, or at least tried to. You can also bet that there are hundreds or thousands of U.S operatives in Russian territory, doing their best to interfere with domestic issues as we speak. None of this is anything new, except Hillary's terrible op sec and the degree to which her corruption has been exposed, Putin and Hillary are two chunks of the same turd...

Remember when St. Barry said this:

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said during a press conference at the White House in October 2016. “There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time. And so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

Couldn't happen, but suddenly now it has... and let's not forget St. Barry telling Medvedev this:

"President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have “more flexibility” to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election. Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him “space” until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin."

The hypocrisy knows no bounds...

Yep, people really need to start judging Emperor Trump by his actions not his words. Fact is Trump is the only president is recent memory who had the balls to actually KILL Russians. There are plenty of mercenaries who are heading home to mother Russia from Syria in bags and buckets. Obama never had stones like that and Putin's silence on the issue speaks volumes. Trump proved with North Korea that he won't back down, Putin is well aware and is playing nice, he is more than happy to deploy chemical weapons to take out targets in the UK, but he knows not to pull that shit in Trumps USA.

Yep, people really need to start judging Emperor Trump by his actions not his words.

I know but ... if we tell the truth about things, we would have to acknowledge that Victoria's Secret, and the malls would be out of business and bankrupt if there weren't millions of women in America and everywhere, gagging for a man to grab them by the pussy.

So from here his honesty is as attractive as all the action !

Trump is hot too ....
XAHMI2TS25C55CLZDU27INNDKA.jpg

I know but ... if we tell the truth about things, we would have to acknowledge that Victoria's Secret, and the malls would be out of business and bankrupt if there weren't millions of women in America and everywhere, gagging for a man to grab them by the pussy.

So from here his honesty is as attractive as all the action !

Trump is hot too ....

Yeah, I'm not too sure about that last point you made. Having said that, I'm not a woman so I'll take your word... One thing I do know for sure is that I'd rather the leader of the free world was the kind of guy who grabs pussy as opposed to the kind of guy who acts like a pussy.

Yeah, I'm not too sure about that last point you made. Having said that, I'm not a woman so I'll take your word... One thing I do know for sure is that I'd rather the leader of the free world was the kind of guy who grabs pussy as opposed to the kind of guy who acts like a pussy.

What part are you not sure about ... women gagging to have their pussies grabbed or Trump having several attractive qualities ?

Both are true ... :shrug:

The Trump being hot thing. Gotta be honest though, I haven't spent a whole lot of time pondering the sexual desirability of the Emperor. But I get it, the whole power being attractive thing. About a decade ago Sarah Palin was just about the finest thing on two legs...

Back