• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

What do I do fuckers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenChild20k

I think I remember reading something about there being some issue with sponsoring with Patreon not automatically making you go bold here? I can't fucking find it though (mainly because my method of looking consisted of going "Where the fuck was that thread?" and when it didn't magically appear, I gave up). So I'm askin'...do I just need to have a bit more goddamned patience and wait till next month (I only signed up yesterday), or am I supposed to bitch and moan regularly until I get the members jacket. Because I can totally do that (the bitching and moaning...I'm kind of an expert).

Absolutely hilarious and exactly what I needed to read this morning.

But, I don't have one single answer for you, I paid my $$$ under the "Be Bold" part and not the sponsorship thingy (techinical term there). I couldn't wait one extra second to have my Bold back!

I believe Morbid said you have to contact him, Jaded or Athena directly.
I hope I have that right.

Thanks, Krystal, I probably should have done that. Ah well, I'll save the bitching for tomorrow and go to sleep now (it's almost 1am Thursday here in Aussie land and I've got work in the morning). Hopefully I'll find some answers when I log in again.

Cheers Valasca, I'll harass them tomorrow then.

Yeah, contact myself, Jaded, Athena, or Subrosa if you used Patreon. Well, not now as I know. :p

Yeah, contact myself, Jaded, Athena, or Subrosa if you used Patreon. Well, not now as I know. :p

So, does this mean you're going to teach me how to make someone bold?

Also, since I've got you here, we need an emoticon that drools and one that bats eyelashes. Mostly the drooly one.

Thanks Nell :happy: the kids are a bit older and more independent now, and work is not exhausting the everloving shit out of me, so I have more time and energy to spend on here.

Back