• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Provo Police arrested 28-year old Michael Hill after he reportedly abused a baby.

Police were contacted about a 3-month-old baby that had a skull fracture, head bruising, bruising on her buttocks and both fresh and old brain bleeds, according to a police report.

Police went to Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City to meet with the baby’s parents and learned that the baby’s father, Hill, was usually at home with the children. Hill reportedly told police he was carrying the baby toward an infant swing when another child hit his legs and Hill dropped the baby. He reportedly told police that the baby may have hit her head on the swing’s metal legs, and that he took the baby to the hospital at the pediatrician’s request after Hill noticed swelling.

After speaking with medical staff, police re-interviewed Hill who reportedly said that he hit the baby’s head against the wall because the baby was crying, that he hit the baby in the back of the head with a closed fist and that he spanked her 10 times. He reportedly told police has hit the baby on the back of the head with a closed fist two other times.

The baby appears to be disabled and medically fragile.

Last edited:
Not sure if he was given anytime but he is pictured with the child he abused in September 2022.

wtf....

the pic at the top of the thread looks psycho. Maybe he achieved retaining access to the baby by using the umm, talents, that come with that.

cuz i do not believe men who have it in their character to do what's described can do that magical "change" thing. Maybe learn a little better self control, but that magical C word I do not believe is possible for them.

Latest posts

Back