• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

nannyd

Trusted Member
No biggie, but can someone tell me how to get my avatar to show up when I post a comment on the FP? I've been posting for months and feel like such a dork b/c I'm probably the only one who doesn't have a picture show up.

TIA !!

**OK, I just noticed that I HAVE posted here before, asking ANOTHER stupid question, so technically I'm not a virgin. Can we just fake it? mmkay?...thanks.

Last edited:
I can't even get the FP to recognize me so that I can post so if you can post you're one up on me! LOL So obviously I can't help you, I need help myself!

I assume you have a Disqus account for commenting there. http://disqus.com/

On the right hand side your "username" is displayed with a drop-down of options. Select "Edit Profile".

20110901-11.jpg

Another box will appear. Click on the "Avatar" tab and follow the instructions from there.

20110901-12.jpg

K, thanks, DV. I'm going to go try it lol. I do have a discus account so we'll see what happens LOL.

Back