• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

ARDMORE, AL — A North Alabama woman came home to find a narcotized house-breaker who thought he was at Grandma's house, and was making himself right at home.

She knew that something wasn't right immediately: the door was open and all of the lights were on. Upon entering the house, she encountered a befuddled 31-year-old Tyler Keefe Love, who told her, in response to her shouted interrogative "What are you doing in my home?" that he was "washing clothes, Grandmama." He then refused to leave.

Her subsequent 911 call drew a multi-agency response from the Ardmore Police Department and the Limestone County Sheriff's Office. Officers detained Love, who they determined had spent quite a bit of time freshening up at Grandma's house. LCSO spokesman Stephen Young stated that "Love had washed his clothes, taken a bath, [and] clipped his toenails."

He didn't turn up the chance at a bit of remunerative larceny, either; police said that he had "searched through her cabinets, drawers and jewelry boxes," Grandma be damned.

All that petty criminality is hard work, and a hard-workin' lad like Love needs sustenance, which he also did not neglect. Young would add that "Love had also cooked a sandwich with a fresh onion, eggs, ham, butter, mayonnaise and cheese... but he didn't get a chance to eat it before he was arrested."

I guess Grandma got the last laugh on that one.

It turns out that Love, a poster child of recidivism, had been released just five days prior from a stint in the Limestone County Jail for 2017 burglary-and-weed convictions.

He didn't even make it a week.

Love is back in the Limestone County Jail, where he belongs, and apparently prefers to be, with bail set at $10,000, on yet another burglary charge.

Grandma is said to be resting comfortably.

"Love had also cooked a sandwich with a fresh onion, eggs, ham, butter, mayonnaise and cheese... but he didn't get a chance to eat it before he was arrested."
I feel that that is actually kind of mean. I mean, he is a turd, but when it comes to food, just let the idiot have it.

What would i even do ... Some guy showed up at my house once with a hunting knife ... walked in the back door ... but there were three more , so I went out of one of them, and told him so too, it sounded like this ... I'm leaving. And I then i just left him there in my house wondering what he was going to do next which was nothing, and he must have thought hard about it because he wasn't there when i came back ten minutes later with a friend who was reliable. The police did not show up at all.

Eggs, ham, onion, butter, mayo, and cheese heaped into a stoner sammich must have been culinary heaven after a year in jail on peanut butter and cheap baloney.

It seems that your common career criminal these days are as stupid as a tree stump, drugged out or not, and/or violently insane.
Why are these ef-sticks released from jail on a regular basis when as soon as they hit the road they are back at it, preying on good people..
This scenario could have easily gone much more terribly. Plus how long was he in the county jail for Burglary? I'm sure it wasn't 5 to 10 for which the crime of Burglary merits. The U.S. Justice system does not work and it's even worse now than it ever was, even including the immoral ambulance chasers, untrained police, crooked self promoting DA's and corporate jails.

If he thoroughly cleaned grandma’s house (according to only the strictest of grandma standards) I’d say he should’ve been golden, sandwich or not! BUT you had to dirty up the towels and leave your toe nail clippings on the freshly vaccuumed carpet! Bad boy!

Back