• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Phoenix couple was allegedly caught having sex in a public parking lot inside a stolen truck.

Phoenix police report that on April 20 they responded to the O'Reilly's Auto Parts store for a call of a suspicious vehicle.

The store manager told police that he witnessed the couple having sex in the truck and recorded the event.

Police reportedly found Angel Tierra Birch, 29, in the driver’s seat and Douglas Wade Pinson, 32, in the passenger seat of a Chevy truck.

The truck was reported as being stolen out of Phoenix.

Pinson allegedly admitted to having sex in the truck but denied knowing it was stolen.

Birch reportedly denied all involvement.

Both were arrested by police for public sexual indecency with Birch also being arrested for auto theft.

I had a Dodge Caravan but got stolen. 9 days later it was recovered. The inside of the van was utterly destroyed. A collection of bodily fluids the likes of which I have never seen in one spot adorned just about every surface inside it. That of course included the assorted man batter. I took one look at it turned to the cops and told them burn it I don't want it.

Please don't fuck in other people's property to defile it that's just nasty.

Back