• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
methpipe.jpeg

KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va. (WCHS/WVAH) — Kanawha County deputies said a man and woman reported they were involved in an explosion and escaped a hostage situation, but the woman later said they were hallucinating while smoking methamphetamine.

The man and woman in Sissonville called 911 Monday morning to report the alleged hostage situation, according to a news release from the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies met them along Sissonville Drive near Guthrie Road. The two were taken by ambulance initially, then by helicopter to hospitals for treatment.

The woman was able to give a statement to deputies before being transported in which she disclosed she and her husband were hallucinating while smoking meth, deputies said. The news release said they believed they were being held captive and her husband made a device with black powder to cause a distraction for their imagined captors. The device exploded in his hands causing burns to each of them.

Full Story:

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally a couple miles from my house...

I hear meth is making a big comeback but I really don't think it ever experienced much of a decline in Sissonville. We're always behind the times in economic and substance abuse trends.

Whoever left that bowl dirty like that would have been shot back in the day .. no serious party person leaves home without their cleaning kit... please.. I am with @roadsidehorror .. I have done that shit almost every known way and NEVER got paranoid or had hallucinations .. that’s with mixed/cut shit .. and no nourishment and up for dddaaaasyyyyyyssssssss

Latest posts

Back