• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The father of Autumn Shibley, Aaron Roman Freeman, has rejected a plea deal.

“I’m glad (Freeman) didn’t take the plea deal and I’m glad we’re going to trial because now he could possibly get a harsher punishment. Now, hopefully, life in prison or the death penalty can be on the table,” stated Autumn Shibley’s mother Ashly Parrish.

According to court documents previously reviewed by the Times, submitted evidence by the case’s law enforcement investigators includes surveillance footage showing a multitude of alleged physical child abuse actions committed by Freeman against his daughter Autumn at the Ehrenberg Tire Shop, beginning from 11:16 a.m. and through approximately 2:16 p.m. on June 10, 2017.

Noted instances of abuse at the Tire Shop included surveillance footage reportedly showing Freeman dragging Autumn by her hair; throwing her food on the ground to eat; splashing water in her face; twisting her arm; kicking her; and, at approximately 1:56 p.m., striking Autumn hard enough to spin her approximately 180-degrees, landing face first in a tire that’s mounted to a wheel behind her.

Minutes later, Freeman is seen catching Autumn’s right hand in the Tire Shop’s office screen door jamb, just below the door handle; Freeman is observed grabbing the knob with both hands and pulling the door harder to the shut position, then bouncing the door off of Autumn’s hand before shoving her back into the office room out of the camera’s view.

After leaving the tire shop, Freeman subsequently recorded Autumn in a swimming pool struggling to stay afloat; at approximately 7:30 p.m., Autumn arrived at Blythe’s Palo Verde Hospital (PVH) and was subsequently transported by ambulance to Loma Linda Children’s Hospital where, on the morning of June 11, 2017, Autumn was pronounced deceased.

According to a Dec. 6, 2018 filed court document by the La Paz County District Attorney alleging aggravating factors related to the case, the prosecution further claims:

“(Freeman) attempted to cover up the crime. Specifically, the Defendant killed the family dog which he claimed caused the injuries to the victim.”
Autumn’s autopsy report listed the cause of death as blunt force abdominal injury.

All that shit was hard to read. That cunt motherfucker better get death for that fucking stunt in the pool. There should be no plea deal. He filmed it too. If karma were real this cunt would end up in a video of his own somewhere in Brazil, Mexico or the middle East. That's where assholes like this fat tub of shit need to go. Let them chop his ass up alive. Vile sadistic piece of shit.

If you insert a long, thin wax candle through his urethra into his bladder, the presence of the wax causes the mineral substances in the bladder to clump together to form a giant bladder stone that can only be relieved through immediate surgery. A stone of this magnitude is immensely painful. Just sayin' if anyone feels like getting together and doing it to him this Saturday afternoon.

If you insert a long, thin wax candle through his urethra into his bladder, the presence of the wax causes the mineral substances in the bladder to clump together to form a giant bladder stone that can only be relieved through immediate surgery. A stone of this magnitude is immensely painful. Just sayin' if anyone feels like getting together and doing it to him this Saturday afternoon.
I definitely feel like getting together but since your plan, while deserved is not really plosible-plus I’d hate for us to go to prison for this piece of shit. Is there anyway we could get together to support the mother? Help her get her daughter’s ashes, or show up during the trial. Let him know that Autumn is not forgotten. He obviously thinks he can get away with whatever he wants. A plea deal wasn’t good enough and his court appointed-fucking free-lawyer wasn’t good enough. I know we always hope prison justice will take care of guys like this, but in reality it almost never does. Guess I’ve gone full circle and wish your plan were possible.

I cannot understand the hate this man had in heart for Autumn.

I would not want to be on that jury and have to view the surveillance tapes.

According to the complaint, the department placed Shibley in foster care, then gave her father custody in late 2016. Shibley was living with Freeman in until her death in June 2017.

After Freeman was given custody of Shibley, Parrish and McCarthy grew to believe that she was being abused, their lawyers say in the complaint. But the plaintiffs claim that when they told child protection services, they failed to act.

Freeman took Shibley to Palo Verde Hospital on June 10, 2017. The infant was transferred to Loma Linda Medical Center the morning of June 11, 2017, where she was pronounced dead. The autopsy showed that she died from internal bleeding due to a blunt force strike to the abdomen.

The La Paz County Sheriff’s Department later said in a statement that on June 10, 2017, a child abuse incident occurred in the town of Ehrenberg, where Freeman worked at a tire shop.

Last edited:
I definitely feel like getting together but since your plan, while deserved is not really plosible-plus I’d hate for us to go to prison for this piece of shit. Is there anyway we could get together to support the mother? Help her get her daughter’s ashes, or show up during the trial. Let him know that Autumn is not forgotten. He obviously thinks he can get away with whatever he wants. A plea deal wasn’t good enough and his court appointed-fucking free-lawyer wasn’t good enough. I know we always hope prison justice will take care of guys like this, but in reality it almost never does. Guess I’ve gone full circle and wish your plan were possible.
Yes i need help
Post automatically merged:

Yes i need help

Was he working alone in the tire shop? I've never been to a tire shop with one employee. NOBODY stopped it? I realize that there were several instances that day and maybe some of those weren't seen by anyone, but someone had to have seen at least one of them. We know he's sick in the head but why wouldn't anyone call the police or kick his ass??? Beautiful little baby girl. So sad.

A man charged with the murder of his own 3 year-old daughter is on trial this week at La Paz County Superior Court.

Prosecutors say Aaron Freeman, 26, of Blythe, beat his daughter, Autumn Shibley, in several acts of abuse over the course of June 10th, 2017, one which resulted in a perforated stomach, her admission to hospital in Blythe and her death the following day in hospital.

The case is being held in La Paz County because the fatal injury occurred at a tire shop in Ehrenberg, AZ where Freeman worked, according to the state’s case against him.

Surveillance footage reportedly shows him physically abusing Autumn multiple times between 11:16 a.m. and 2:16 p.m. He allegedly dragged her by the hair, threw her food on the ground to eat, splashed water in her face, twisted her arm, kicked her and intentionally caught her hand in the office screen door jamb, pulling the door onto her fingers with both his hands.

Prosecutors reportedly plan to also show the jury video evidence that, at 1:56 p.m., Freeman struck Autumn so hard that she spun around 180 degrees and landed face-first in a tire mounted on a wheel behind her. Autumn can be seen shortly afterwards in the video with what appears to be blood in her hair, according to court documents.

After leaving the tire shop, Freeman allegedly inflicted and recorded more acts of abuse. He brought Autumn to Palo Verde Hospital in Blythe around 7:30 p.m., where she was subsequently transported by ambulance to Loma Linda Children’s Hospital. An autopsy showed that she died from internal bleeding due to a blunt force abdominal injury.

A plea deal was drafted up in late 2018 in which Freeman would have pled guilty to second-degree murder and child abuse, with a recommended sentence between 20.5 and 30.5 years in prison. But the judge, Matt Newman, rejected it just as Freeman was about to sign it, saying, “From the facts I’ve seen, this is a plea agreement that this particular court would not accept, I have to tell you that. Another judge may feel differently, but that’s how I feel about it.”

An amended plea deal was then rejected by Freeman himself in March, saying he wants a trial.

The child’s mother, Ashly Parrish, who has been a part of each big hearing in Freeman’s case so far, says this is a failure of the family court system. She is suing San Bernardino County Child and Family Services for the role she says they played in granting Freeman custody of Autumn, despite his history of violence. She alleges that two social workers with the county created false reports about her that led to the decision, and that they removed Autumn from her custody in 2016.

A plea deal was drafted up in late 2018 in which Freeman would have pled guilty to second-degree murder and child abuse, with a recommended sentence between 20.5 and 30.5 years in prison. But the judge, Matt Newman, rejected it just as Freeman was about to sign it, saying, “From the facts I’ve seen, this is a plea agreement that this particular court would not accept, I have to tell you that. Another judge may feel differently, but that’s how I feel about it.”

An amended plea deal was then rejected by Freeman himself in March, saying he wants a trial.
I really like this judge.

A La Paz County jury has convicted a California man on multiple charges in the death of his three-year-old daughter. Aaron Freeman, 26, was found guilty Oct. 1 on nine of 11 counts in the 2017 death of his daughter, Autumn Shibley.

The jury found Shibley was abused by Freeman June 10, 2017 at the tire store in Ehrenberg, Ariz. where he worked. This abuse caused a ruptured stomach, which proved to be fatal. Shibley died in Loma Linda Children’s Hospital the following day.

The jury found Freeman guilty on nine counts, including first degree murder; second degree murder, a dangerous crime against children; child abuse, a dangerous crime against children for the ruptured stomach; aggravated assault on a minor, a dangerous crime against children for the ruptured stomach; aggravated assault on minor for the ruptured stomach; child abuse for a strike to Shibley’s face; aggravated assault for a strike to Shibley’s face; acting in a criminally negligent manner; and aggravated assault on a minor for smashing Shibley’s hand in a door.

The case now enters the sentencing phase. The presiding judge, Visiting Judge Robert Duper of Pinal County, told the jurors they must now determine the aggravating factors in the case. He said the prosecutors must prove these circumstances beyond a reasonable doubt. He said they must start with the assumption aggravating factors have not been proven.

Might be the worst thing I've ever read on here. Thank God I dont have to see those videos. That makes me murderous.

He seems like a big dude in his mug shot too. Ladies and gentleman? You ever need to fuck somebody up that big? Baseball bat. Don't swing it right away though or you'll get fucked up real quick yourself. Poke it at him so he backs up, then swing for the knee cap with your new found space.

When he drops? Bring it down over the top of his fucking head.

I just realized, y'all have guns don't you?

Trust me. He'd be begging for the gun. Not for him. No sir. Ladies? Go with the gun.

I've read enough for a while. It's all fun and games until somebody tortures a toddler. Peace.

Nov. 27, 2019
A Blythe man who was given custody of his 3-year-old daughter over her mother's objections has been sentenced to life in prison in Arizona for the murder of the child.

Aaron Roman Freeman, 26, was convicted of first-degree murder, second-degree murder, three counts of child abuse and four counts of aggravated assault for killing his daughter, Autumn Shibley. Freeman was sentenced Tuesday to natural life without the possibility of parole in La Paz County Superior Court in Arizona.

"We sought justice for Autumn Shibley and that's what we got today," Deputy County Attorney Rachel Shackelford said by phone

Actually, prison tends to have very little patience with animals who hurt children. I think it might be worth the effort to let his new roommates know just who he is.... I’d bet a cookie they would have an appropriate response.

Nov. 27, 2019
A Blythe man who was given custody of his 3-year-old daughter over her mother's objections has been sentenced to life in prison in Arizona for the murder of the child.

Aaron Roman Freeman, 26, was convicted of first-degree murder, second-degree murder, three counts of child abuse and four counts of aggravated assault for killing his daughter, Autumn Shibley. Freeman was sentenced Tuesday to natural life without the possibility of parole in La Paz County Superior Court in Arizona.

"We sought justice for Autumn Shibley and that's what we got today," Deputy County Attorney Rachel Shackelford said by phone

I checked constantly for his sentencing after his conviction and honestly it brought no comfort.

I can only imagine what the jury and family of Autumn felt when viewing the surveillance footage of him brutalizing this little angel.

Back