• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Antonio Ruiz, 19, faces a felony charge of sending a written threat to kill, do bodily injury or conduct a mass shooting or an act of terrorism.
full

[....]
Ruiz posted a picture of Lake Worth Community High School along with the caption, "Hope your book bags are bulletproof," on Instagram.

Deputies said surveillance video showed that Ruiz had been on campus that same day.

According to the affidavit, Ruiz confessed to posting the picture and caption but said he was "only playing a prank." Ruiz, who graduated from the school last year, said he was there with his girlfriend, who needed to get some school transcripts.

Ruiz was being held in the main Palm Beach County jail on a $5,000 bond.

Dude, I really think you should have stayed in school, maybe you would have learned not to pull stupid shit like this.

Oh who am I kidding, he doesn't have enough braincells to rub together to realize this was a stupid stunt.

Back