• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Hooters has announced plans to expand its spinoff restaurant brands, adding more family-friendly locations to the company's roster. Hooters is famed for coining the term "breastaurant," but as times change, the company is exploring new options to try to keep its old customers and entice new ones. The first of these efforts, Hoots, is celebrating its two-year anniversary.

Full Story:
https://popculture.com/trending/2019/07/09/hooters-expanding-modest-spinoff-restaurant-hoots/

Mr. Cubby is most likely rolling over in his grave. He was a long time kitchen manager for Hooters his brother a store manager, they loooooved Hooters, He would say this PC crap was getting out of hand, now that they're messing with Hooters :D

Never understood the point of Hooters. Your ol lady ain't likely gonna go there with you for dinner and even if she does she's gonna get mad and/or jealous about how you use your eyes. Might as well go to a strip club have have some real fun. Why pay for overpriced food when you could instead sit on perv row, smoke a cigarette, and try to decide if the bumps are razor bumps or herpes?

Last edited:
Are the wings really that good? I thought everyone went for the boobs.
They're not. Came in here to ask if the new iteration still had the same great food, because if it's the same food without tits, Hoots is gonna the fastest concept-to-failure since Fazoli's rolled out their "fast Italian food" brainchild in the mid-90's.

Are the wings really that good? I thought everyone went for the boobs.
The girl on the right side of the photo sure hopes so. She wants those tips and since she has to wear that conservative shirt, she's gonna stick 'em out as much as possible!

Oogling women while eating strikes me as being one of the saddest pastimes around. As for this attempt to try and keep money rolling into Hooters head ownership let me simply say fucking lame.

Back