• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A homeless man is facing felony child molestation charges after accusations that he approached a 13-year-old girl outside Zaxby’s on Sunday night and gave her a box of dildos and adult sex toys.

Jerry Wayne Matthews, 41, allegedly approached the girl and her guardian and said he wanted to show them something.

“The accused handed the victim a Nike shoe box,” an arrest warrant says. “(She) found it to contain dildos, vibrators and other adult toys.”

The suspect also allegedly told the girl, “You’re so beautiful.” He told the adult guardian that she was beautiful too, but the 13-year-old girl was “really beautiful.”

The suspect told deputies that he found the adult toys in a dumpster and was trying to be a good salesman. He said if he could not get money for the items, he planned to give them away.

But the girl told officers that the stranger had been staring at her inside the restaurant and approached them as they were leaving.

The girl described the items as “inappropriate toys,” “pink,” and “long.” Officers were called and confronted the suspect, finding him with several other sex toys, including a pink vibrating dildo, a set of pink nipple enlargers and a three-pack of oral sex candy.
1571427094284.png

View attachment 25166
He's mad, they didn't just accept his damned offer!

He is horngry.
Horny angry.

I am kinda curious what the adult and girl looked like.
Wondering if they really were attractive or if he was just swinging at every ball.

Something tells me we will hear more about him.

Last edited:
Was he dumpster diving at the Naughty Shoppe?
I had to look up oral sex candy. It's just pop rocks. Available on Amazon of course.
I was coming to ask wtf oral sex candy is. I figd it was gonna be dick and balls shaped gummies, but pop rox?!? If i were a guy I'd be really scared to get some of that shoved up my peehole!
Then again I'd be scared to stick my dick through a glory hole too but that doesn't seem to stop anyone else from doing it...
So glad I'm a girl!

1683046830598.png

NAME: MATTHEWS, JERRY WAYNE​

INCARCERATION DETAILS​

MAJOR OFFENSE: SEX OFFENDER FAIL REGISTR
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION: ROGERS STATE PRISON
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE: 09/28/2029

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES​

CASE NO: 906420
OFFENSE: SEX OFFENDER FAIL REGISTR
CONVICTION COUNTY: RICHMOND COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 09/29/2019
SENTENCE LENGTH: 30 YEARS, 0 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES​

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY​

INCARCERATION BEGIN: 07/12/2022

INCARCERATION END: ACTIVE

Has there ever been a 13 year old girl that just swooned when a busted-ass looking 40-somethinging year old told her she was "really beautiful"? I'm pretty sure that 98.5% of them would be running away squealing about how gross he was, while the other 1.5% would be curled up in a ball sobbing in fear, but hey, I could be wrong... :shifty:

ETA: fixed a typo

Last edited:
Back