• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
If this user is so concerned about this guy being around a baby or child tell the cops. And the judge that let him out with a future court date. He is wondering freely while we keep commenting about it making it at the top of the list. Therefore making more people aware of him and his ways.

"He repeatedly boasted that his girth was too big for the cat's anus"?!

So, how would he have known that in the first place?

"I couldn't have raped my cat, it wouldn't fit" seems like the most tepid denial ever.

I feel like it's possible to make such an assessment without actually trying anything physical. I mean you know about the size of your pets biggest shit which would tell you the extent your pets anus normally stretches, and you know the size of your dong, and even considering an anus is built to stretch to a certain extent, one could reasonably surmise how likely the possibility of insertion is or isn't to a fairly accurate degree i think.

I feel like it's possible to make such an assessment without actually trying anything physical. I mean you know about the size of your pets biggest shit which would tell you the extent your pets anus normally stretches, and you know the size of your dong, and even considering an anus is built to stretch to a certain extent, one could reasonably surmise how likely the possibility of insertion is or isn't to a fairly accurate degree i think.
So what would you use for your estimated coefficient of expansion? 25%? 50%?

I am just waiting for tard defenders to come on here and defend his kitty fucking ass. "But the pussy was licking her paws and gazing at him adoringly and purring" :dead:

Okay honestly he needs to die now. He is only going to get worse and worse. Oh and for what it's worth did we ever confirm whether or not the cat was indeed a whore Or was it more that she just likes to fuck around for fun and not money?

A man who made headlines back in March after he was accused of having sex with a cat has been arrested again, according to Mesa Police.

In a statement released Monday afternoon, the man, 40-year-old Michael C. Navage, is accused of luring a minor and drug possession. According to court documents, an undercover Mesa Police detective who was posing as a 14-year-old girl was contacted by Navage, who told the undercover detective he wanted to meet up and have sex. Navage had, on several occasions, acknowledged the age of the persona the undercover assumed as 14.

[...]

Navage, according to police, was on pre-trial release for the bestiality case, where he is accused of having sex with his pet cat, resulting in injuries to the cat. In May, Arizona Humane Society officials said the cat, named Shadow, has been adopted and is now living in Fountain Hills.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ar...d-again-now-accused-of-trying-to-lure-a-minor

Regular Demonites will surely remember Mr. Navage and his "whore" cat.

Michael_Navage.jpg

Back