• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A man has been charged with sexually assaulting and stabbing a 19-year-old woman at her home in west suburban Sleepy Hollow, stabbing her younger brother when he tried to protect her, and then trying to force a neighbor to help him get away on Monday afternoon.

Fabian Javier Torres, 32, has been charged with six counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault, two counts of attempted murder, seven counts of home invasion, two counts of attempted aggravated kidnapping, four counts of aggravated battery, three counts of aggravated unlawful restraint, and two counts of armed violence. He was ordered held without bail Thursday morning.

“The facts in this case are horrific. This is one of the most violent cases we have charged in my years as the state’s attorney of Kane County,” Kane County State’s Attorney Joseph McMahon said.

Around 12:35 p.m. Monday, Torres was caught on home surveillance video as he entered a house on the 900 block of Saratoga Parkway through an open front door, according to McMahon. Torres was armed with a knife, and carrying a black bag filled with rope, duct tape, pepper spray, bear repellent, and “multiple items of a sexual nature.”

Once inside, Torres allegedly confronted a 19-year-old woman and her 17-year-old brother, ordering the woman at knifepoint to remove her clothing, and her brother to leave the room.

“As Torres sexually assaulted the female victim, she attempted to fight and take the knife from him, and a struggle began” McMahon said. “During that struggle, Torres stabbed the female victim, causing severe lacerations to her hands and other parts of her body.”

McMahon said the woman’s brother “valiantly came to her aid and defense,” but Torres stabbed him several times in his face, head, and chest.

“He saved their lives, I’m sure, both of them,” McMahon said of the 17-year-old victim.

Both victims eventually escaped and fled the home.

Meantime, Torres left the house and entered a neighbor’s home, where he grabbed a woman and demanded she drive him away from the area. That woman was able to get away, and Torres fled the scene.

Wonder if this was random or if he knew the vic.

He needs to be caged the rest of his life, for sure. Doubt that will happen though. The govt doesnt care to protect the public from shitheads like this.

It's unfortunate that us dreamindemon readers aren't in charge of criminal's punishments isn't it?

Users here are all talk. The number of times ive seen jerkasses here brashly assert they would find some criminal and give him the punishment he deserves are too many to count, yet you wont find a single thread on this site talking about hte arrest/prosecution of a crime forum visitor lashing out in vigilantism. No one will ever have the guts to actually fucking do it. Sickening.

Wonder if this was random or if he knew the vic.

He needs to be caged the rest of his life, for sure. Doubt that will happen though. The govt doesnt care to protect the public from shitheads like this.

Users here are all talk. The number of times ive seen jerkasses here brashly assert they would find some criminal and give him the punishment he deserves are too many to count, yet you wont find a single thread on this site talking about hte arrest/prosecution of a crime forum visitor lashing out in vigilantism. No one will ever have the guts to actually fucking do it. Sickening.

Well of course there aren't posts here about such things. If someone has done that successfully, it means that they didn't get caught, and the person certainly does not volunteer the information in a public forum. Therefore, no forum post possible. ;)

Well of course there aren't posts here about such things. If someone has done that successfully, it means that they didn't get caught, and the person certainly does not volunteer the information in a public forum. Therefore, no forum post possible. ;)

It's never happened

"charged with six counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault, two counts of attempted murder, seven counts of home invasion, two counts of attempted aggravated kidnapping, four counts of aggravated battery, three counts of aggravated unlawful restraint, and two counts of armed violence. "

He'll probably plead it down to aggravated assault... :rolleyes:

You first.

I would not be surprised if it turned out to be bear spray. That is basically pepper spray with a higher concentration of capsaicinoids.

--Al
amused that the spell checker wants to turn "capsaicinoids" into "cappuccinos"

Lol it would make hella more sense!! Bc with the bear repellent all I could think of.... Was him randomly running around during his fucked up time frame and worrying about bear attacks!!??

And.... This is why i can't always comprehend every article online lol.
Post automatically merged:

I'd definitely buy a cappuccino in a spray can. Beats waiting in line for a bitter underpaid barista to make it.

And over paying for the half hour it takes to make a damn premade cappuccino.

I'd definitely buy a cappuccino in a spray can. Beats waiting in line for a bitter underpaid barista to make it.
And over paying for the half hour it takes to make a damn premade cappuccino.
I saw a coffee cup quite a few years ago that was for coffee dammit, not "crappuccino" (like it was spelled on the side). I wish now that I'd bought one.

--Al

"Torres allegedly purchased the knife, rope, duct tape, pepper spray, and bear repellent the morning of the attack. " Is it odd that I'd bet money that he bought all of it at the same store, on the same receipt, and no one noticed that it was a rape kit in the making? :shifty:

Or they just didn't care. People are pretty apathetic these days.

Back