• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SoUncool

With my all by myself...
Local home for sale includes wife

2ykhoc9.jpg

29c5hja.jpg

2h4je6d.jpg

PALM BEACH GARDENS - A struggling single parent and real estate agent is trying to sell her house and find a husband. She's auctioning off both her home and herself in a package deal on eBay and Craigslist.

Single parent Deven Traboscia has been divorced for eight years. She had hoped to be remarried by now, so she is turning to the internet for help.

The real estate agent is auctioning off her Palm Beach Gardens home and herself on both Ebay and Craigslist.

Traboscia says she has already been contacted by one man in Italy, who is arranging a trip to South Florida to visit her.

Her eBay auction ends July 2 and asks for a starting bid of 99 cents with a shipping cost of $500 thousand. The auction has not yet received any bids.

Nice rack. Oh, wait, I mean, Nice house.

arms back is supposed to make your arms slim. I think she is taking it too far though. She is tiny and still trying to look smaller.

I dunno, maybe she needs to walk around with her arms to the back to keep balance, otherwise she would just fall to the front due the massive weigth.

Her eBay auction ends July 2 and asks for a starting bid of 99 cents with a shipping cost of $500 thousand. The auction has not yet received any bids.

Ouch.
That's kind of insulting, isn't it??
The toast w/the image of Jebus had bids on it within the first 2 minutes of posting. :)

Man...Why would someone subject themselves to something that could be so damaging to the ego? I mean, she's got to know this won't work out as planned...

And, yeah, she needs to stop standing like that. It just makes her appear even more awkward and self-conscious. @_@

Eh, good luck to her, anyway. Makes me feel a little better about being me. I'll never be that skinny, tan or blonde, but that's okay because, apparently, personality does count for something. :p

Well you know I had to look her up. I would stay the hell away from the woman. Her name really is Deven Trabosh fka Deborah Shumate. Her birthday is 11/06/61. She was sentenced to 60 days in jail in 07/03 for failing to follow a police/fire order.

Her wonderful daughter Haley had her arrested and a protection order placed against her from 07/06 until 10/06 at which time Haley had to move out.

She has some creditor judgements against the house so I guess the winning bidder will pay those off also.

Those pictures are a few years old also. Well now where am I going to spend my 500K?

Well you know I had to look her up. I would stay the hell away from the woman. Her name really is Deven Trabosh fka Deborah Shumate. Her birthday is 11/06/61. She was sentenced to 60 days in jail in 07/03 for failing to follow a police/fire order.

Her wonderful daughter Haley had her arrested and a protection order placed against her from 07/06 until 10/06 at which time Haley had to move out.

She has some creditor judgements against the house so I guess the winning bidder will pay those off also.

Those pictures are a few years old also. Well now where am I going to spend my 500K?

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Awesome!

This is why I internet love you w8ng...you're so THOROUGH.:love:

Damn w8ng4msrgt, thats awesome info. Ha.
As far as that 500K, I am available for lease. You won't be disappointed. Oh and I have no criminal record. :)

I emailed the lady who did the first interview and made some comments at different TV stations that posted the original piece.

Well of course they didn't give me credit and they still have her age wrong but they have changed the piece some.

Single mom selling Fla. home and heart on Internet

By KELLI KENNEDY – 1 hour ago

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — She's tried night clubs and online dating sites, but now a 42-year-old single mother is looking for love where everyone else's heart is breaking — the real estate market.

After a year of trying to sell her four-bedroom home and eight years of singledom, Deven Trabosh is offering her South Florida home and a shot at marrying her on the Internet.

"I figured let's combine the ad because I'm looking for love and I'm looking to sell the house," said Trabosh, a Barbie-esque blonde who teeters around the nearly 2,000 square-foot house in patent leather heels.

"Marry a Princess Lost in America," Trabosh wrote in the ads she posted on eBay and Craigslist last week. She describes a life of romance and travel and a home decorated with vaulted ceilings, upgraded tile and a soaking tub in a gated community with a pool and tennis courts.

Trabosh, a licensed real estate agent who hasn't practiced in years, knew she would struggle to sell the home in the troubled real estate market, but insists her fairytale ad isn't just a sales gimmick.

"I'm struggling...I don't want to lose my house and I want to find somebody," said Trabosh, who changed her name in the ad to Traboscia to keep people from finding her in the phone book. "So I came up with this dream plan because I've always dreamt about being a fairytale princess."

Rest of story

"I figured let's combine the ad because I'm looking for love and I'm looking to sell the house," said Trabosh, a Barbie-esque blonde who teeters around the nearly 2,000 square-foot house in patent leather heels.

Come on w8ng, you really just want to see her teetering around in JUST those patent leather heels and nothing else. Just admit it. :wink:

"I'm struggling...I don't want to lose my house and I want to find somebody," said Trabosh, who changed her name in the ad to Traboscia to keep people from finding her in the phone book. "So I came up with this dream plan because I've always dreamt about being a fairytale princess."

So she admits she is a whore who will take the first man with the money to save her house and pay for her shit. Awesome role model she is there. And I don't care what kinda glamour shots she posts, she is gettin kinda long in the tooth to believe in fairytales and being a princess.

Jesus, so w8ng KNOWS he's the shit, man. Awesome job.

I feel sorry for people like this....this is just unhappiness, this is disgusting. She's no better than a whore, really. She's a sad sack of shit, but hey, some other sad sack of shit with too much money is going to buy the shit anyhow, so.....

Maybe you are "w8ng" because you are too damn picky (and apparently very good at an internet search)! Settle like the rest of us, would ya?:tongue2:

Back