• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Holly Sansone, 32, is accused of stealing several pieces of underwear from Kohl's in Portage on Wednesday night.

Police were called to the store as Sansone was allegedly stealing the items and found her in her car in the parking lot.

A police report said an officer tapped on her window and ordered her to stop, but Sansone shrugged her shoulders and said 'I've gotta go' before speeding out of the parking lot.

Sansone allegedly led police on the high speed chase and was tossing items out of her window as she drove.

Police said she ran several red lights and repeatedly almost lost control of her car.

She allegedly reached speeds of up to 100 mph.

Sansone was eventually forced to stop after police deployed stop sticks on Indiana 49.

Her two right tires deflated and she crashed into the shoulder wall on the highway.

Police found several pairs of panties in Sansone's passenger seat.

Seven pairs of panties and one bra was found discarded along Indiana 49.

Police also found that Sansone was wearing two pairs of stolen panties - with the security tags still on - when she was strip searched at Porter County Jail.

Kohl's reported that Sansone stole four bras, 14 pairs of panties, two candles and several air freshener refills.

The total value for $44.82.

She was booked on charges of theft with a prior conviction and resisting law enforcement, as well as misdemeanor charges of reckless driving and resisting law enforcement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...y-during-a-high-speed-police-chase/ar-BBSbz0V

BBSbKxZ.img.jpg

For under $50 in merch. Unfuckingbelievable. At Kohl's, ffs. You know right there that she has "lowered expectations".

I imagine her online fans will be really put out by this. The kind of looks like I stripper version of Maggie Gyllenhaal. She's really showing What It Takes though to escalate things from a slap on the wrist to enjoy your time Behind Bars

I can’t blame the price of bras and panties is Outrageous.

No way, this is an AMAZING deal! Four bras, fourteen panties, AND MORE for $44.82?! That's the price for a single bra at most stores!

Did Kohl's sponsor this woman for some free advertising? Seriously, it's working. What a great steal.

No way, this is an AMAZING deal! Four bras, fourteen panties, AND MORE for $44.82?! That's the price for a single bra at most stores!

Did Kohl's sponsor this woman for some free advertising? Seriously, it's working. What a great steal.
I’m sorry I thought it was 44.82 each.

I swear, when I first read the title, I thought it said "high sped chase".

It didn't say anything about finding drugs, though.

" four bras, 14 pairs of panties, two candles and several air freshener refills."

"The total value for $44.82. "

There is something fishy about this story. Where the hell can you get all that for under 50? a half decent bra at walmart is going to be 20?

Back