• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Tennessee prostitute has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after she allegedly stabbed a fellow sex worker with a needle for 'taking her date'.

Ashley Garlit, 24, was accused chasing the 33-year-old victim Friday and injecting the contents of a needle into the woman who had driven away from a gas station in Nashville with what she describes as an 'unknown friend'.

Garlit – who was convicted on a prostitution charge and had her driver's license revoked in December 2017 - is said to have pursued them in her own car before hopping out and causing the victim to flee.

However when she fell to the ground, Garlit tried to strangle her and plunged the needle her arm, the victim claims.

The woman in her 30s stated to Metropolitan Nashville Police Department that she felt an instant burning sensation when her limb was pierced.

She told law enforcement Garlit said: 'Bitch you're going to die.'

The victim was being treated at Summit Hospital.

Last edited:
She used to be a beautiful girl.. could be again with a little rehab and some soul searching before she totally looses what’s left of a soul.. you can see it fading from her eyes in the pictures.. know the look all to well

People like this are soulless to the core and there is never any hope for them. Once a criminal stain, ALWAYS a criminal stain.

Get this naive idiot pussy bleeding heart bullshit out of here.

It always fascinates me when we see very unattractive drug compromised whores that are still managing to sell it for money. I wouldn't poke that for free

Lots of men have a fetish for heaping abuse and mistreatment on these subhuman stains. Not my thing, but i honestly can understand it. There's gotta be some satisfaction in knowing that the 5-20 bucks youre handing over is not only contributing to the drug addict whores drug use and subsequent physical and soul wrecking decline, but also the sex act youre enjoying is causing yet more debasement and further dehumanization of the trash.

Of course most johns are just disgusting pigs whod fuck anything though.

Back